Chapter 33

Innocent Heart Part 33

As usual, Aashi put Vishant's clothes on the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for all of them. There Shanti Aunty was already preparing breakfast. she smiled at her sweetly and wished her 'good morning'.

Shanti smiled seeing her and also wished morning to Aashi and started her work but she saw that today Aashi's face was glowing, her eyes were shining with happiness and a beautiful smile plastered on her lips which was reaching to her eyes.

"Someone is glowing today. something must be special. Aashi beta anything special today???"

Shanti chuckled seeing her reaction and said to tease her "Oh my god today is not special but remarkable day because today our Aashi is blushing and I do not need any rocket science to know who is behind this pink blush on your cheeks."

Hearing her more heat crept to her cheeks and she covered her cheeks with her palms and threw glare at shanti to intimidate her which made laugh more.

"If you don't stop teasing me then I will leave from here then you will have to cook all the breakfast by yourself, do you want me to do that" She showed her fake anger to Shanti who pinched her nose and said "You know how cute you are and you look even cuter with pink blush on your cheeks."

"Auntie" she whined when Shanti did not stop teasing her.

Shanti said to her raising her hands in the air in surrender "Ok I will not tease you anymore but in return you have to tell me what is the secret of our Aashi becoming a blushing beauty today." She winked at her to which Aashi laughed at her antic and nodded her head.

"Today Vishant is taking me for shopping." Aashi chirped happily jumping a little in place like a kid. she was happy that Vishant was taking her out with him for the first time. She had made up her mind to give their relationship a chance and spending some time together will be good for their relationship. She was also a little scared because she was well aware of his anger that if thing not went in his way, then all the happiness will end in a moment because he reacted first and thought about it later. her face turned pale and worry took place of happiness in her eyes thinking this and her smile vanished from her lips.

Shanti noticed that and asked her in concern filled voice "it's a good thing so why are you sad???"

She was happy for Vishant and Aashi but could not control herself to ask this when she saw Aashi's worried face.

"Aunty............." Before Aashi could say anything, her phone started ringing and she saw Sakshi and Kavya making a group video conference call to her.

She came out of the kitchen asking Shanti to prepare the rest of the breakfast and walked up to the garden.

"Hello" she said to both of her friends enthusiastically with a big smile on her lips while waving her hand, in return they both said hello to her in the same manner with same enthusiasm.

"Aashi, you have to come to A-One Tower by 11 o'clock, after that we all will do shopping together. I have thought that all three of us will take party gowns and it will be of the same colour and I have thought that it will be light pink." Sakshi explained in her excited voice which made Aashi and kavya chuckled at her.

"Look who is giving me advice who didn't let me sleep last night with her stupid ranting" Sakshi said with same tone and like that they both started their bickering.

Aashi facepalmed seeing both of them and shouted to stop them "if you both don't stop fighting then I will disconnect the call"

They gave her their sheepish smile and Sakshi immediately changed the topic "so what do you both say about my same colour gown idea