Chapter 36

Innocent Heart Part 36

After 2 weeks all these days passed like this. Vishant and Aashi's relationship also started progressing slowly. Vishant and Aashi got closer to each other. Now a place started forming for him in her heart as well, she also started accepting him from her heart but still she was as scared of his anger as she used to be before.

In these two weeks, he did not get angry at her even once, rather he used to give her a chance to speak and listen patiently till she was finished.

He was very busy these days because he had to attend almost all the meetings himself because it was not possible for Karan to come to the Khurana industry again and again but he still took some time out of his busy schedule to call her at least once a day. He always used to call her and for the last two weeks it had become their routine that he would sit with her in the balcony daily after dinner and they would share about them with each other. At first, she was not comfortable for this but after seeing his calm nature and his efforts, she too started taking part in it

After a few days, her final exam was going to be held so she was also busy preparing for it.

On the other hand, Mahi was completely ignoring Karan like diseases. She was hell angry at him to betray her. She talked to him only when it was work related or else she treated him as if she did not know him at all.

Unknowingly, she started trusting Karan but he also betrayed her like his brother, it was too much for her. She considered him as her friend but what he did to her was beyond her capacity to bear. She was already shaken by Vishant's betrayal and Karan's betrayal completely shook her trust and judgement.

Karan tried hard to talk to Mahi but she ignored him like always. It hurt him. He knew that he deserved it for the betrayal he gave to her but Mahi not talking to him and ignoring him was too much for him so he tried to talk to her on some pretext of work which sometimes failed miserably.

It was evening time. Aashi was relaxing for a while sitting in the garden of the house. She was preparing for her exam since morning due to which her head started aching so she thought to give herself a break from studies for a while.

Vishant had to get something important from his study room so he came back to the mansion and he was heading inside but stopped as his eyes fell on Aashi who was sitting on the swing in the garden and looking at flowers with a smile.

A smile formed on his lips to see her smiling. She was looking very lovely and beautiful in light pink saree and her hair blowing in the wind making her look like an angel in his eyes and he was proud that she was his.

He went to her and sat beside her on the swing. She was lost somewhere else but when she felt someone presence beside her. she looked and saw that Vishant sitting next to her, looking at her intensely.

Seeing him staring at her like this, her cheeks turn red in shyness and she lowered her head, she closed her eyes and fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

he lovingly put his hand under her chin and raised her head to saw her face. he smiled when he saw her blushing face.

He huskily said to her "If you keep on blushing like this, I will not be able to stop myself from kissing you hard."

Her heart rate increased and a shiver ran down her spine hearing his shameless comment.

Vishant's blunt and shameless comments were not new to her in these two weeks but she still could not bring herself to behave coolly towards them. When he talked to her like that, something weird started happening in her body.