chapter 20

Innocent Heart Part 20

Everyone was outside the house because Neeraj and Savitri were going back Delhi today. Karan became sad about this. He tried a lot to make them to stay here but they did not listen to him.
Aashi was also saddened by their departure and Vishant was also very sad but he was also relief with the fact that now he could do whatever he wanted without any disturbance.
Savitri and Neeraj hugged Karan Vishant and gave them blessing and a lot of love.
Aashi was just standing silently watching all this. tears were in her eyes, she did not like their departure at all.
Neeraj came to her seeing her standing silently.

"Beta, can I say you one thing?" he asked her softly placing his hand on her head.
she nodded her head in yes and said to him "Yes Dadu."
he patted her head lovingly and said to her " What had to happen happened but I hope that you will carry out the relationship sincerely and I hope that Vishant will also forget everything and give you place in his heart."
she nodded and bend down to touch his feet to take his blessing and he gave her his blessing. She also touched Savitri's feet but she did not even look at her and went to the car and sat inside it.
she felt very bad seeing her rude behaviour towards but she did not say anything because she knew that she was angry that's why she was behaving like this although she was very sweet lady.
she stood up with her head down. Karan came to her and put his hand on her shoulder and said to her "Don't worry. Dadi will soon become normal. she can't stay angry for more than a day."
she wiped her tears while looking at Karan. she nodded at him.
Neeraj hugged Karan and Vishant last time and sat in the car and car left mansion premises.

Sunrise Cafe
Mahi and Ajay were waiting for someone. They were sitting beside each other.

He was doing something on his phone and she was looking at him with so many questions in her eyes. she did not know why he had brought her here. He did not tell anything to her even after repeatedly asking him. This made Mahi very irritated and asked him in frustration "Bhai tell me, why have we come here?? You had said that we will go to meet Aashi."
he put his phone back in his pocket and said to her in calm tone after listening to her "Mahi, wait for some time. You will get to know."
she was about to say something else when Kabir and Nikhil came there and sat down beside them.
she saw them in confusion and asked them cocking her eyebrow in questioning manner "What are you two doing here??"
"we have come to meet these two." Ajay told her and she gave him 'why' look.
she started looking at Ajay with her questioning eyes. Seeing Mahi looking like this, Ajay said to her in assuring tone "Wait for some more time. I will tell you everything. first, let me talk to them."
Nikhil and Kabir were surprised and shocked to see Mahi with Ajay as according to them, she was already married to Vishant and should have been in her in-laws's home. They were completely unaware of one thing that everything had changed in two nights. Their best friend got married.
"Bhai why have you called us here instead of home and where is Aashi and what is Mahi doing here?" Nikhil attacked on Ajay with his questions. He was very impatient to know all the truth.
"Yes bhai, tell me what is happening here?? Where is Aashi?? Why didn't you bring her with you???" Kabir asked him impatiently as a unknown fear was raising inside him when he didn't find her here.
she did not say anything but hearing the question of both of them, her eyes became moist.
Looking at both of them, Ajay took a long breath and asked them, "First of all, tell me, where have you both disappeared?"
Kabir and Nikhil started seeing each other but did not say anything to Ajay as they both suspected that Vishant was behind everything but without any proof they could not tell this to anyone.
They lied to Ajay that they had a small accident so they could not come.
"Now you tell us what happened???" Kabir again asked Ajay when he didn't get answer of his questions.

"You both listen to me patiently" Ajay said looking at them.

"Just tell us the truth" Nikhil said.
Ajay told everything to both of them. Both of them get numb on hearing this. They couldn't believe that so much had happened behind them.
Their eyes turned red in anger and they say together angrily "Aashi can't do anything like this??? There must be some reason behind her doing this."