Chapter 28

Innocent Heart part 28

Next day

Vishant was waiting for her near his car. Today he was going to drop her in college. When he told her to come with him and she run into their room to get her bag and asked him to wait near his car. He got a call from Raman when he was waiting for her. he attended the call and started talking to him.

She came with her bag and stood near car and waited for his call to end. She bowed her head and stood at a distance from to avoid him.

Seeing her standing beside car, he said to Raman that he will talk to him in the office and hang up the call.

He looked at his beautiful wife who was wearing a light-yellow saree and her hips length hairs was open and she had not applied any makeup on her face but still she was looking very beautiful and alluring.

He couldn't control himself seeing her and grabbed her waist and pulled her in his arms. She had no idea about this but as soon as he did this she panicked and as usual her heart started beating louder and her hands came between them as barrier. his closeness was giving her an unknown feeling, she did not know about that unknown and new feeling and tried to recognize that felling but he did not give her a chance to think anything and pulled her more in his arms. She did not try to free herself from him this time as she knew that any of her efforts were of no use to him. He will not leave her at any cost till he didn't feel like leaving her.

He was just staring her innocent and beautiful face which was the most beautiful face in this world for him that he could spend the whole life seeing but he wanted that once she also looked him as he was looking at her. he really wanted this but his stubborn wife was looking everywhere except him.

He also stubborn like her so he lifted up her face with one hand and forced her to look directly into his eyes. He eyes fell on her rosy lips which was moving slowly. seeing them, he wanted to kiss her hell out of her.

He started leaning towards her face to kiss her without thinking much. she understood his intentions and started pushing him holding his shoulders by her both hands but he was so lost that he did not see her efforts and uneasiness.

As he was about to kiss her, she closed her eyes in fear and she started praying to God in her heart that someone save her from him. god granted her wish. She heard the sound of someone coughing, behind her and hearing this, he also stopped and glared at Karan who was standing right behind her and a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"Bhai this is not your room" Karan said teasingly to him which Vishant didn't mind but her cheeks turned red in embarrassment and she lowered her head. Vishant looked at her and said bluntly "So what??? She is my wife and this is my house. I can romance with my wife wherever I want in the house."

she started feeling shyer after listening to him and cursed him in her mind because of his big shameless and blunt mouth "Shameless monster, idiot, monkey, Donkey and bitter demon What was the need of saying all this in front of Karan Bhai."

She pushed him and quickly got into the car without saying anything.

Before Karan could say anything else, Vishant said being serious, "Raman has got a lot against Mahesh so go and meet him. I am come to the office after dropping her to her college."

Karan came back in serious mood after hearing this and nodded his head and vishant get inside the car too and left from there.

Agarwal Mansion

Mahi was standing in Rajat's room with her head bowed in front of her father and Ajay was standing beside her side.

She knew that she had made a big mistake. she shouldn't have done that. She should not have trusted Vishant to transfer her shares in his name but whatever was meant to happen had happened which she could not change.