Chapter 2

Meeting Room

Ajay was eagerly waiting for Vishant in the meeting room when the door of the meeting room opened and a man came in. Seeing him Ajay got up from chair.

The man came to Ajay and said “Hello Mr. Agarwal”

He forward his hand. Ajay shook his hand with him and said in professional way “Hello Mr. Khurana, thank you so much for giving us a chance.”

“Sorry Mr. Agarwal, I'm Karan Sharma Khurana. I am COO of this company. Mr. Khurana had an emergency so he could not come to the meeting but you can start this meeting with me. I will convey all the information of your meeting to him. let's start the meeting.”

“Okay, it ok, I start the meeting without wasting your time.’ He said and both sat on their chair.

The meeting started, Ajay told Karan the list of top products of his company and told him about his company and proposed to him that if he used his company's furniture for his new apartment scheme, they will supply them their products at a discount of less than 20% of the market rate. On hearing this Karan said "Mr. Agarwal, I liked your proposal very much, but I can't decide it alone. Please wait for few days. I will convey your proposal to Mr. Khurana. "

Ajay nodded and said thank you to Karan and both finished the setting.

Office Room

Karan came in the room and sat on the sofa. Vishant was busy on the laptop while talking on the phone. He saw Karan and asked him to wait in gestures. Vishant talked on his phone for few minutes.

Vishant finished his call and came to Karan and sat on the sofa.

“What happened?? How was the meeting??” he asked while putting his phone on table.

“It's been good.” Karan said and told him about the meeting. He listened patiently without disturbing him

“Karan I want you to add a condition for him to accept the proposal from me.” Vishant said.

“Which condition??” he asked and looked at him in confusion because they talked about it before but then there was no condition which he didn’t know.

“If they wanted me to accept their proposal. they will have to make me a 20% shareholder in their company.” He said and got up from sofa.

“What's going on in your mind Vishant. tell me something what you're thinking of doing???” he too got up from sofa and asked him.

“I want to enter that company and slowly take away everything from them. ...” she said gritting his teeth in anger.

“Ok.. I will arrange everything and inform you. we will send them a proposal. He said to him.

“Leave it all, did you talk to them? She was getting very angry” he assured him and in end he asked him about them

“She was damm angry. Brother talk to her otherwise she will take our class” he said laughing and walked out of the room.

Vishant smile and took his phone from table to call her.

Agarwal Industry

Rajat was waiting for Ajay in his office when Ajay came to the room and mahi also came with him.

“How was the meeting son???” he asked his son in calm voice.

“Yes brother..  tell us quickly. I can't wait.” She said in her impatient tone and sat beside her father who was sitting on sofa.

“Mahi relax….. give Ajay a chance to speak something.” He put his hand on her shoulder.

“Ok Papa” mahi said and took a long breathe to calm her nerves.