Chapter 3

Innocent Heart Part 3

Agarwal Industries

Karan entered in the meeting room and saw that everyone was present there. He saw Rajat and he got very angry but he got his anger under control and brought fake smile on his face and met everyone.

Karan said in professional tone "Mr. Khurana has a condition to accept this deal. if it is approved by you people then he is ready for this deal." Just then Mahi came in the conference room and sat in her seat saying sorry to everyone for the disturbance but Karan did not like mahi's unprofessional behavior but he did not say anything and started paying attention to meeting.

"If you give 20% of the shares in your company to Mr. Khurana only then will he accept the proposal of your company. "

On hearing this everyone started to look at each other's faces and stared to whisper among themselves.

"But why will we do this???? why will we make him shareholders in our company?" mahi said with serious expression.

Karan told everyone "We wanted this because the work of the Khurana industry is of construction. We needed furniture. When we launch a new scheme by the company, we need furniture, then we want our own company so that we can easily deal with and get furniture with time that is why Mr. Khurana wants to invest in your company and become a shareholder. This proposal will not only benefit us but also all of you. For example, if the name of Khurana Industry will be associated with The Agarwal Industry then your sales and reputation will increase and you will get an order for every project from the Khurana Industry."

Everyone liked this proposal but everyone wanted to talk to each other and decide so they ask for time to think about it. Karan said "We had no problem with this and I told him whatever your decision is. you can tell me till tomorrow."

This was how the meeting ended.

He looked at everyone who was present in the room to read their face.

Karan came to mahi and said in irritated tone "Being late in a meeting is not a sign of a good businesswomen so improve yourself a little bit".

On hearing this Mai got very angry but she kept quiet. Karan left from there.

Khurana Industry

Vishant was smiling while sitting in his office thinking about Aashi. He couldn't stop himself to think about Aashi. He just wanted one thing which was Aashi infront of his eyes. he was feeling to go and took her here with him.

He was lost in her thoughts and a constant smile was playing on his lips. He was feeling like teenager.

Someone barged in his office. He annoyingly raised his head to see who was on door who disturbed him

"What the fuck is this??" He asked him and glared at him in anger.

"What's the matter today is my brother is smiling. There's definitely something I need to know too." Karan said in amusing tone. Karan was very amused to see his brother smiling himself and that smile was a genuine smile which he saw very rarely.

Vishant said hiding his smile "No, there is no such thing. Tell me how the meeting went???? Stop wasting time on unnecessary things"

It's not like that he didn't want to tell his brother about his loving angel but he wanted some time to share with him until he found her.

"First tell me why you are smiling." Karan was very adamant to leave this topic. He wanted to know very badly.

"Nothing.... I was just smiling. Tell me what happened in the meeting?" he asked him about meeting to change the topic but he knew that he didn't successful seeing his friend's face.