Chapter 63

Innocent Heart Part 63

"Do you know what they were planning inside because I am dying of curiosity" Amisha asked Aashi and Mahi who was sitting with her on the sofa in the hall and all the men along with Tejpal Yadav and Raman had been in Karan's room for the last two hours, who reached Shimla a few hours ago.

Ever since they came to know about Savitri and Neeraj being kidnapped, everyone was very worried and scared.

"You're doing it right. I think it's high time we find out what they have been planning for the last two hours, due to which they have banned us from entering the room and leaving the suite and have also instructed the four bodybuilder guards outside the suite not to let us out. I can't sit here and wait for them. Let's go Aashi and Amisha." Mahi said in frustration getting up from the couch.

Mahi wanted to know what they were planning because whatever they were going to do will directly affect her and her sister and brother's life because here the culprit was none other than their father but men decide to keep women away from this because they were very sensitive about the family and here it was about their father so they didn't involve them in their planning.

"I am with you" Amisha joined her getting up from the sofa and then they looked at Aashi who was still sitting on the sofa and was staring towards the closed door of Karan's room but when she felt their gazes on her, she turned her head at them to look them who was staring at her.

"Why are you both staring at me like that??" She asked them in confusion as she had no idea that why they were staring at her??

"Have I done anything??" She thought this.

The only thing going on in her mind was that what will be the end of all this because no matter who wins or loses, defeat was certain in her part because she had her loved ones on both sides.

On one side she had her father who till date had given her nothing but love and on the other side her husband whom she loved a lot. If something happened to either of them, she didn't know how she will survive because she didn't want to lose any of them.

She accepted that her father was wrong and he should be punished, so she asked Vishant to hand him over to the law, but she also knew that it was not necessary that things always went in the same direction as we thought and she was herself best example of this because she never thought that she will have to get married only at the age of 19 and she will have to see this dark side of her father which she never imagined even in her dream.

"You heard what I said a few minutes ago??" Mahi asked her folding her hands on her chest to which she smiled sheepishly shaking her head timidly "Sorry, my mind was somewhere else, so I don't know what you said. Please repeat the last time, this time I will listen carefully."

Mahi took a deep breath to calm her nerves and said to her "We are going to barge in that closed room as I will go crazy thinking what is going on inside. We want to know what is going on inside."

Aashi's eyes widened and she immediately got up from the sofa and almost shouted "You both have gone mad. we are not allowed in the room so please don't do this."

She did not want them to do this because Vishant had explained to her before going inside the room that they will talk about their father and he didn't want her to be there so it was not a good idea, she did not want any of them to get involved in it.

"You are afraid of your husband but not us so don't stop us and we also see who will stop us and you have no need to be afraid when we both are with you so jerk husband of yours will not even be able to glare at you." Amisha said in sassy tone to which Mahi supported nodding her head in agreement.