Chapter 54

Innocent Heart Part 54

Aashi was looking out of the window. her entire focus was on what Vishant had said. She was thinking that whether she should give another chance to their relationship???? If she gave one more chance their marriage, will she do justice to her self-respect???? How could she give him a second chance when she herself didn't know if she was doing it right or not????

Her heart was repeatedly asking her to give him a second chance while her mind was stopping her from doing so. She knew that he was feeling guilty this time but she was not sure that he will never do anything like that again.

Suddenly the car halted which broke her chain of thoughts and she saw that the car was in front of a ruined house.

That house was amidst the beautiful valleys of Shimla, it had greenery all around. There was a lake behind that house.

It's a destroyed house. That house looked like it had been a victim of a terrible fire. The house did not have a roof and the wall was half broken. In front of this house there was an empty space with a broken hammock. There was no trace of greenery in that whole house, while there was greenery around the whole house.

That house looked very scary it felt like a haunted house.

"Why are we here???? What a scary place I'm so scared, please go back from here" she said turning towards him in fear.

He was clenching the steering wheel with his hands. His grip on staring wheel so tight. His knuckles turned white. His eyes closed tightly. there were no expressions on his face but the sweat on his head was clearly visible.

He's totally silent. Seeing him like this she got more scared, her mind was reminding her of scenes of horror films where some people got stuck in a haunted place like this.

"Vishant" She whispered shaking him lightly. He opened his eyes hearing her voice and took a long breath. He put one of his hands on his heart and said something to himself, caressing it lightly but he murmured in such a low voice that no one except him listen what he was saying?

"Are you okay???" she asked placing her hand on his cheek, she felt that his cheeks were too cold.

"I wish it would have" he said sadly placing his hand on her hand.

He took her hand in his hands and held it near his heart.

Both of them sat like this for a while. She also did not say anything. she felt that it was right to give some time to him right now.

"Come on Aashi today I will introduce you to my truth" saying that he came out of the car and came to her side. he started looking at the house with his moist eyes where he spent his childhood with his parents, which was once a very beautiful place but today was nothing more than a scary ruined house.

When she saw him standing without any movement. she opened the door of the car and came out.

She came and stood beside him and put her hand on his shoulder and asked him with concern and worry "Are you alright???? If you're not well, we can go back."

He turned towards her and hugged her and snuggled his face in crook of her neck. She saw his sad face and understood that he needed it so she did not detach him from herself. She started lovingly stroking his back with her hand.

She felt the moisture on her neck and she got that he was crying again like that when he came to her room. She couldn't see him crying.

She detached him and wiped his tears while cupping his face in her hands. She tilted his head down slightly towards her and joined her forehead with his forehead and looked into his eyes where sadness and pain were clearly visible. She couldn't see him like that, it's true that she was not sure about spending her life with him after that night but it did not mean at all that her love for him had faded, which did not affect by his tears and this time the tears in his eyes were not of guilt, but of the pain that he had endured in his life. It told how intense his pain was that he could make a man like Vishant cry like a baby.