Chapter 35

Innocent Heart Part 35

Aashi was getting ready for the party. she was wearing the same gown which she and Vishant had bought yesterday while shopping together. It was ankle length light pink gown in which she was looking very cute and beautiful just like a princess.

She was both excited and nervous for the party. She was excited that after a long time she was going to have fun time with her friends like they used to do before her marriage and she was nervous that they will be angry with her for not going shopping with them tomorrow.

"They are too angry with me, please God help me, please do whatever you can to pacify their anger, especially those two angry birds." She prayed him in her mind while wearing her earing.

"Please god please" she was murmuring to herself. She was so lost in herself that she did not even realize that Vishant was standing behind her looking at her with his intense eyes.

He was always possessive for her and today she was looking very beautiful so his level of possessiveness was very high. He felt like stopping her from going to the party because he didn't want anyone to look at his beautiful wife because only, he had the right to look her.

He sighed heavily when he felt that he could not. She was very excited for this party and he could not ruin this little happiness of hers because of his possessiveness. He's already taken a lot from her and now he could not hurt her any more as they were progressing in their relationship but he wanted to hold her in her arm to assure himself that she was only his.

He looked at her who mumbling something to herself which he could not hear anything but he wanted to hear what was she saying so he took steps near and stood just right behind her.

She huffed cutely tying her bracelet on her wrist and again started her cute blubbering "Till date I have not understood how people can get angry on small things. God you are so bad. Do you know why???? Because you gave all Angry Birds in my life only, Sakshi, kavya and Vishant. No no he is not just an angry bird he is the leader of them all in getting angry"

He chuckled at her cuteness which broke her trance and she stiffed at her place when she felt that someone was just behind her.

She got startled when he hugged her from behind, pulling her close to him by putting hand on her stomach. She got scared by this and was about to scream when he put his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear huskily "Biwi (wifey)"

As soon as "Biwi (wife)" reached her ears she understood that it was none other than Vishant. her heart was beating like a bullet train she raised her head to look at him.

She looked at in the mirror, in which she saw a reflection of herself and him. they looked like happy couple who were so much in love. His hands were on her stomach, his head on her shoulder and his eyes staring her with adoration, admiration, love and so many emotions. His eyes were hypnotizing which were pulling her at him. She lost in his eyes like he was the centre of her life and he was also staring back at her pure and innocent eyes.

He snuggled his nose in her neck without breaking eye contact. A shiver ran down in her spine as his nose touched her bare neck and body stiffed. He started smelling her fragrance which made him his control.

"You are drug Biwi (wifey) and that too strong one" his deadly husky voice snapped her out of her trance.

Her cheeks turned red as she realized their close position.

"What was I doing?" she asked herself in her mind and she gasped as she felt his lips on her neck. He was giving her slow wet kisses which made her breathe stuck in her throat. This close proximity was too much for her and his advances making her more difficult for her.