Last Chapter

Innocent Heart Part 68

"Do you need my help in packing??" A sweet voice caught her attention and she found Savitri at the door looking at her with a smile but a lot of emotion flowing in her eyes.

"Almost done, just a few things left to pack" Aashi said as she zipped the bag. She kept it with her other bag seeing which her eyes filled again with the feeling that she was going away from everyone, from her family, friends, from the orphanage and from Vishant.

Vishant

She felt hurt.

She didn't want to go but she had to go.

Only she knew how she decided to leave everyone while her heart was crying not to go. She still remembered how difficult it was for her to make this decision. Once even she had made up her mind not to do this, but Vishant's rude behaviour in this one week forced her to take this decision.

She remembered very well that when she woke up the next morning, she found herself on the bed but when she looked at her side, he was not there. She thought he will be in the gym but Shanti told her that he had left for office early today, which broke her already fragile heart as she still had hope that he would come back to her when his mind got cool down but nothing like this happened. He started giving her cold shoulder from that day. He left before she woke up and came after she slept and even if by chance he bumped into her, he ignored her as if she didn't exist there.

She was already in a dilemma as to what decision to take but his cold behaviour helped her to take a decision which was not in his favour at all. He was not regret very soon behaving like jerk with her.

She didn't waste a second to tell Neeraj about her decision to make arrangements for her stay and studies in New York and he did the same, he arranged everything for her in just two days with his power and made all the preparations for her going to New York.

She felt a soft hand on her cheek and saw Savitri who was wiping her tears while looking at her with her moist eyes.

Savitri was feeling guilty from the day she came to know how Vishant blackmailed her into marrying her for no fault of hers but still Aashi had tolerated her anger whenever Savitri taunted her how she could injustice with her sister.

Her guilt was not letting her live in peace, so when she promised herself that she will become her grandmother before Vishant and give her the love that she had denied to give till now.

When her husband informed about Aashi's decision, she agreed to support her, knowing how much it will hurt Vishant, who was madly in love with Aashi which she had seen it with her own eyes but he also needed to understand that the foundation of a marriage did not build only on love, to make it successful, it must be accompanied by love, respect, trust and too many things were needed

"Dadi" Aashi hugged her tightly as a wave of raw emotions hit her and started crying keeping her head on her shoulder like a little kid which hurt Savitri too. This girl had already suffered a lot because of her grandson, so now she only wanted happiness for her, but the present condition couldn't give happiness to anyone.

"Shhhh..... don't cry, have you seen your condition??? your eyes are swollen from crying incessantly" she said caressing her back to console her while her tears started falling from her eyes too seeing Aashi crying like this.

"I don't want to go there, I'm scared," sobbed Aashi tightening her hold on her.

"I know what you're feeling Aashi, but you can't be that weak. You have to be brave, so calm down and there was nothing to be afraid of, where you are going everyone will love you the way we all do" she said pulling her away from herself who shook her head innocently with her wobbling lips "Is there no other way to make Vishant realize his mistakes in which I did not have to go away from all of you"