Chapter 46

Innocent Heart part 46

Next day (Noon time)

Aashi came to the mall and now was in cafe with her friends. Kabir, Sakshi, Kavya, Nikhil and Aashi were sitting around a round table. Today they all had planned to spend time together. First, they watched the movie and now they all were enjoying their coffee.

Mahi and Ajay had some important work so they were not at home and Rajat had gone out of city for some important work so Aashi was alone at home, at first, she thought of going to meet Radha but when Nikhil called and told her the plan to spend the day with their gang, she agreed immediately because she too did not spend time with her friends like this after marriage because her responsibilities increased and most of the time Vishant refused to let her go anywhere. So, she thought of taking full advantage of his absence and now she was with her crazy friends.

"We all go to my house, today there is no one at home so we all will have fun at my house.... what do all say???" Aashi asked them excitedly like a kid and glanced at her friends one by one.

"let's us think" Sakshi said and other bobbed their head up and down in rhythm.

Aashi rolled her eyes at them who were pretending to think by making useless fake serious faces.

"You all know that I made a mistake by asking you whether you guys want to come with me to my house or not but I will rectify my mistake now. Come with me like good kids without any tantrums that you all are not." Aashi said pointing her finger at them when she did not get any response from them. they all huffed before narrowing their eyes at her.

"Calm down lady bheem, just tell us......... what will we all do there???" Sakshi asked keeping her mug of coffee on the table.

"Yeah....... what will we all do there????? Better than this, we do shopping" Kavya chirped enthusiastically. Hearing which Nikhil spited his coffee out of his mouth on the table and coffee got stuck in Kabir's throat and he started coughing badly.

"Shit...what did this dirty man do??? He spit the coffee on the table. You ugly, unhygienic, good for nothing man." Kavya spatted making disgusting face while crunching her nose at the sight of the table.

"You are the ugliest girl in this whole planet" Nikhil scoffed while slapping her back head.

"You shit man" she countered back with a slap on his bicep and like they started fighting.

"Are you okay???" Aashi asked while holding the glass of water to Kabir who was constantly coughing with teary eyes and rubbed his back. Kabir took the glass of water from her hand and drank the water and put the glass back on the table.

Aashi also removed her hand from Kabir's back when his breath got stable.

"Will you stop fighting now???" Sakshi asked Kavya and Nikhil while giving him some tissue paper to wipe his mouth.

"He spit coffee on the table" Kavya whined.

"So, if she gives such a heart attack, it will happen right?? shopping with your girls......... Big No" Nikhil retorted while cleaning his mouth with tissue paper. Kavya rolled her eyes at his statement. Sakshi shot him a glare and Aashi was giving him the look 'my plan is better'.

"He is right.... your shopping means punishment for us...... no.... no, it is better than this, we all do what Aashi is saying and after going there we will think what to do???" Kabir also supported Nikhil, hearing which Kavya and Sakshi throwing daggers at both of them and Aashi chuckled seeing this. They all started arguing with each other that how will they spend the rest of the day??

"So it's final that we're all going to my house?" Everyone nodded their head on aashi's question.

In a while they all came to Agarwal mansion. They were sitting in the living room and were thinking what to do????