chapter 13

Innocent Heart Part 13

The next morning, everyone was engaged in their work in Shaan Mansion but there was a person who was present physically in the house but mentally he was somewhere. Vishant was thinking about Aashi standing in the balcony of his room. her crying face was coming in front of her again and again. His hatred for Rajat was clouding his mind and forcing him to do something which he didn't want to do. He knew that what he did with her was very wrong still his stubborn and hateful mind not letting him to accept that fact.

He wanted to forget everything and started to new life with her but his irrational mind was not supporting him and creating a baseless illusion to satisfy his deeds.

He placed his both hands on railing while looking down in garden where guests was roaming around.

"What should I do with you? Why are you shadowing my heart and mind? Why can't I get you out of my heart and mind even if I want to?" he said to himself looking frustrated.

His mind was so restless about her that he did not know what to do. How to settle everything???

One moment he wanted to punish her and the very next moment he wanted to love her and give her to the world.

Then he got a call from someone, this call was from the same man with whom he spoke last night. Seeing the man's call on the phone, he mumbled to himself "What should I do?"

He was on dilemma what to do?? He was planning to make her his only in his way and he was very determined to do whichever he planned for her.

For a while, he kept thinking this, then after some time he picked up the call.

"Hello! What happened?" he said straightening himself in his cold voice.

"Nothing happened, just I called you to ask you something. Should I send my men to Agarwal Mansion?" the man on other side of phone asked him in polite and professional tone.

After listening to the man and thought for some time to answer him.

"Yes, send it but no one has to do anything by going there unless I ask them to do something." He said while scratching his back neck.

"Ok boss, we'll all wait for your order." The man said.

"Anything else??" he asked him.

"No, that's all for now, the rest will update you to what happens next." The man said and wait for his boss's response.

"OK" he replied in single word and cut the call. He put his phone back on his pocket.

"I can't be so weak. I will do what I have thought. Nothing will change, I will not let anything change." He thought to himself and made his decision and ready to execute his plan. He came back in his room and took his laptop from the table. He sat on sofa taking his laptop and started working to divert his mind from her thought which was not leaving him.

Agarwal Mention

Mahi came to Aashi's room to check on her with breakfast. She came to her bed and put breakfast on side table and placed her hand on her head to see if she still had fever or not. She felt relief when she found her temperature normal. She leaned down on her head and kissed her forehead lovingly while caressing her hairs.

Aashi opened her eyes in anxiety and sat on bed. She flinched away seeing mahi so close to her and distanced herself from Mahi. She was still in shock whatever happened last night.

She was still unable to handle that accident last night. she remembered every action and thing that he did. His roughness, his manhandling and his harsh words was not leaving her. she never thought in her dreams that he will do something like that with her. Tears started pooling in her eyes and sobs left her mouth when she remembered everything. One by one tears started flowing from her eyes and she started crying loudly thinking this.