chapter 12

Innocent Heart Part 12

Music Knight

Tonight, was the night of music. Everyone was in pink clothes according to the dress code. Mahi was wearing a dark pink lehenga, she was looking very beautiful in it. She came to Aashi's room to call her. She saw that she was still sleeping. She went to her and stood beside her bed and said "Aashi, get up, see, everyone is ready. Your friends have also come. how long have they been asking about you???? and you are still sleeping."

Aashi hears Mahi's voice and said to her in sleepy voice "Just give me five minutes more "

“Not at all, get up now. it's already getting too late.” She said pulling down comforter from her body.

“okay” she woke up rubbing her eyes with her hands.

“Good girl” mahi said with a victory smile on her face.

She got up from bed and went to the bathroom. she touched her head by looking at herself in the mirror, then she realized that her head was burning hot. she has got a fever. she says to herself "Mad girl, what did you do if everyone knows that you have a fever then everyone will be upset and everyone's fun will be ruined."

She was scolding herself for her last night stunt when she heard Mahi's voice from outside who was telling her come out from bathroom fastly. She didn’t want to ruin her sister mood so she shouted from inside "Go, I will come myself. I promise that I will be ready in a little while."

“No, I'm not going anywhere, we're already late. I'll help you get ready.” She heard her sister’s stubborn voice from outside.

She thought “if Didu stays here, she will know that I have a fever”

"Di you go, everyone will be waiting for you. if we are not there then everyone will be tensed. I'll get ready soon and get down." She shouted again.

At her behest, Mahi left from here. As she prepared herself for the music night but her eyes were turning red due to fever so she put a little more makeup on it to cover her eyes and she got ready with much difficulty and came down in a little while.

They all were looking very beautiful. The music night begun with full swing. Nikhil and Sakshi came on stage and played the role of perfect host. Everyone had arrived. Karan and Vishant were sitting with his grandparents. Everyone was so excited for the music night.  Mahi entered inside the hall with her friends and cousins. She was most important person for this night so all eyes stopped on her. She was looking like a fairy who came to earth to grace with her presence.

She roamed her eyes around the hall to get a glimpse of her groom. A shy and loving smile adorning her pink lips. Her eyes stopped on him and she lost in him.

“Mahi is looking beautiful” savitri said admirably looking at her in proud way.

Vishant was sitting quietly on the chair with his cold and emotionless face without saying anything but Karan was watching her with his eyes wide open. he was overwhelmed by her beauty.

He looked at her as woman but not as her soon-to-be sister-in-law and he felt that he was doing wrong so he took his eyes off from her and scold himself for doing this "Stop seeing her like this. She is your brother’s fiancé"

He shook his head and looked at his brother who was paying no attention to anyone. He leaned towards him and whispered in his ears "Come with me. I want to talk to you and don’t need to make excuses because I am not buying."

Vishant was well aware of his accusing questions that were being raised in his mind. He knew what he was going to ask him so he give a curt nod before getting up. He also wanted to sort out this matter as soon as possible so he left from making some excuses to his grandparents. Karan followed him desperately to talk to him.