Chapter 65

Innocent Heart Part 65

Two weeks later

"Bhai (Brother) this one is the last spoon so eat it quietly otherwise no one will be worse than me" Aashi threatened him like Vishant while moving the spoon towards his mouth who was not ready to take even a single bite because he was tired of eating tasteless food for the last 12 days but what was his fault in this since he regained consciousness they were treating him like patient and had banned his every activity like he couldn't get up from bed except for washroom, he will be given only the food that the doctor had mentioned in his diet chart, he couldn't do office work until he was fully recovered.

He was tired of saying that he was alright to do his work own, so stop treating him like a patient, but salute to his family who didn't understand such a small thing.

He knew that they cared for him but this was pure torture bro.

"I don't want to eat this anymore. For God's sake, why don't you all understand one simple thing that I am fine now, so stop treating me like a patient and you Aashi, you do not think that your husband's influence has increased on you too much, but my dear sister, if you glare at someone even in anger, then it seems as if a small child is looking at with her cute doe like eyes. I like pinching your tomato-like cheeks, my little doll" Karan told her lightly pinching her cheeks making her frowned at him.

She shot her angry glare at him but Ajay gave her his wide smile in return as she was looking adorable in his eyes.

She scowled jerking his hands away from her face when she saw him smiling at her cheekily.

She whined like an offended kid keeping the plate on the side table "I am not a child anymore, I am now...."

"That you have grown up now" Ajay Mahi, and Amisha shouted in unison that they had been hearing from the last 2 weeks which made her angrily pout.

Whenever someone called her a child, she reacted in a way and now everyone was used to it and everyone enjoyed teasing her because when she turned red in anger and they found her even cuter than before.

A lot had changed in these two weeks, their life too.

That day was still fresh in Aashi's memories when Nitin took them to the hospital where she came to know that one of her family members had been shot and he was undergoing an operation. She didn't know who it was but her heart started beating like crazy that one of her loved ones had been shot because she knew behind the closed door of the operation theatre there were her family members whether it was Vishant or her father and brother because Karan was in front of her.

She didn't know how to react, should she ask who was inside or wait silently but was waiting that easy???

No, waiting was the most difficult time as we were unaware of what it will bring us.

She was fighting with herself, then suddenly she felt someone's touch on her shoulders and her body reacted automatically, due to which she lost her balance, but before she fell, his strong arms held her protectively to whom her heart was connected.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere??" As soon as his concern filled voice reached her ears, she broke down in tears wrapping her arms around him, started crying like a baby keeping her head on his chest "Vishant I am very scared"

These were the only words she uttered before fainting in his arms and when she regained consciousness after a few hours, she found Mahi in front of her whose eyes were red like blood and there were dry tears on her face, seeing her like this she became panicked and didn't not calm down even for second.