Chapter 58

Innocent Heart Part 58

Flashback continued.....

It was night time, Parag needed some important file from office, so he had gone to office to collect it. Nandini was at home with the kids and Ramdhin Kaka. Now Karan was fine but still feeling weak so he was resting in his room and Vishant was by his side as he didn't want to leave his brother alone.

She was cooking in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell. She thought that Parag had returned from office, unaware of this, it was not Parag but a storm that was standing at their door, which will make this night the darkest and most painful night of their life.

She looked at Ramdhin Kaka (uncle) who was helping her in the kitchen.

"Kaka (uncle), you go and open the door. Parag must have come to the office" she said smiling at him.

"Okay" he said to her smiling and left from there to open the door.

After a while, she heard a loud sound of something falling and also felt that someone was arguing in the hall.

She rushed to the hall to have a look but got shocked by what she saw. Her body started trembling with fear and she started sweating profusely.

She couldn't even move from her place due to fear but when Ramdhin Kaka's (uncle's) painful screams reached her ears, she came out of her shock. She saw that Ramdhin Kaka (uncle) was lying on the floor bleeding from his head and shards of glass vase were scattered around him and he was writhing in pain.

"It's not my fault. He was preventing me from coming to you, that's why I had to do all this with him." she heard his cruel voice and looked at Rajat who was standing near Ramdhin kaka (uncle) and was looking at Nandini without any shame or remorse like it didn't matter what he had done to that poor old man.

Mahesh was also standing behind Rajat who was silently watching everything as if it was not a big deal for him.

Rajat stepped towards Nandini with an evil and wining smirk and stopped in front of her and raised one hand to touch her but she stepped back before he could touch her.

She looked at Ramdhin Kaka (uncle) who was looking at her with pity and pain. His eyes were closing again and again but he was trying to keep them open so that he could keep himself conscious but with each passing moment it was becoming more and more difficult for him to keep his eyes open and in the end, he got defeated and his eyes shut down automatically closing his mind.

She was shocked to see all this, It was true that she sometimes felt that Rajat was pretending to be good, he had not changed at all, he was as cruel and merciless as before, but she had no idea that he would show his true self again openly but seeing this form of his which was no less than that of a devil, she reached the same time when she was in captivity of Rajat's obsession not physically but definitely mentally and that time every moment of her life was nothing less than hell.

She didn't even know when tears started flowing from her eyes remembering her horrible past that she thought she had left behind, she was strong enough to face it but it was just her illusion nothing else. She's still as week as she was then in front of him.

She flinched back when she felt someone's hand on her cheek and she looked away from Ramdhin Kaka (uncle) and looked at the person whose hand was on her cheek and found him graining at her like a Cheshire cat which made her stomach twist in disgust.

"There's no need for you to cry. This man was trying to come between our love, that's why he is in this condition and not only he, I will do the same to whoever tried to come between me and you." Rajat said while looking at her with his obsession filled eyes, his eyes were telling the truth of every word he had uttered that he will keep his promise and he was damm serious about it.