Chapter 56

Innocent Heart Part 56

Flashback continued.......

Nandini's life became happy and full of freedom after Rajat's departure. She felt like she had got her wings back. She was now very happy that he left her alone because he literally made her life hell with his obsession. Because of him she forgot to live her life but now she started live her life as she wanted without his unnecessary involvement.

Right now, she was in her final year of college. Today she got late for her college because she was watching her favorite movie late at night and lost track of time so she could not wake up on time but her troubles did not end there. She would have dealt with it again because it was not a new thing for her. She always used to do this but always her father used to drop her in college so that she got not late but today her father was out of town for some important work so she had no other option but to go to college by auto.

Today was the last day to submit her project, she was on the way but she did not get any auto today, it seemed as if all autos had suddenly disappeared from Dehradun.

"Today itself all these auto drivers had to take leave. They do not know that today Nandini has to submit the project." She was muttering constantly and cursing her fate.

She was lost in herself. She didn't even know when she came to the road from the footpath and started walking in the middle of the road but her thoughts broke when she heard continues hoking sound of the car and a screeching sound. She raised her head to see but what she saw in front of her made her eyes widened in fear, her forehead started sweating, and her heart skipped for a second.

A car just stopped few inches away from her with a sudden break making her tremble in fear. Her eyes automatically shut and her hands covered her face in defense in reflex.

"dead" her mind screamed making her panic. She didn't want to die yet. she had many dreams to fulfill.

"I don't want to die so soon. I haven't even met my future husband yet. I haven't lived a happy married life yet. I don't want to die, and what will happen to the chocolate cake I left at home If I die??" she started blubbering like a stupid but a manly deep voice cut her off.

"Congratulations you are still alive. You can see your future husband as many times as you want and most importantly you can go home and eat your cake." She heard a manly voice and it was clear from his voice that he was taunting her but right now she was more concerned about herself than whether she was alive or not???

"I'm really alive??? You're not lying. are you??" She asked him hearing that the man looked at her with amusement and said to her teasingly as he found this entertaining "Yes you are really alive. Open your eyes and see"

She slowly lowered her hands from her face and opened her one eye first to look at herself. When she found herself safe and sound, she opened her other eye as well with a sigh of relief and turned around and looked around to see where she was. she was literally elated that she was still alive.

"I am really alive" she started jumping in happiness like a little kid. She even forgot that someone was watching her with admiring gaze.

On the other hand, the man was looking at her mesmerized. He got lost in the beauty of her. She was really a beauty. He didn't know what happened but in just a glimpse of her, he lost his heart to her.

A smile also appeared on his face when he saw her beaming with joy. He fell in love at first sight with her. he felt like he just didn't need anything anymore except her. He was angry at first because of her carelessness but when he heard her babbling and saw her, all anger melted away.