chapter 24

Innocent Heart Part 24

Karan and Vishant also came back from the office. Both of them freshened up and came to the dining room. she served food to both of them and then sat on her chair silently and served food for herself too. Vishant was noticing her every move.

As soon as Vishant took the first morsel of food in his mouth, he found the taste of food different from daily. Today's food was very tasty and delicious for him. he looked at Aashi who was quietly having her dinner totally ignoring his presence and he was not liking at all. he wanted her to see him at least for once but she didn't do anything like that.

Karan also found the food very tasty. He cheekily said while looking at Shanti aunty who was came to there with dessert. "Today you have done wonders aunty. this food is very tasty. I want to kiss your hand. "

Hearing the praise of Karan for her food from his mouth, a beautiful smile came on her face. she raised her eyes to see Karan but her eyes fell on Vishant who was looking at her very intensely and Her smile changed in frown immediately seeing his face and she lowered her eyes again.

Vishant also found her food very delicious but he did not say anything to praise her and started having his dinner quietly but when Karan praised her, he saw her who looking at him with a beautiful and shining eyes like a small child after hearing Karan's praise but as soon as her eyes met his eyes, her smile disappeared like it was never there. He felt a pang in his heart like as always and defended himself in his mind "Seeing me, her smile disappeared. I haven't even said anything to her then why???"

"She won't smile seeing you after what you have done to her. She's afraid of you. You scared her so much that she can't even see you without fear" his subconscious mind scoffed at him ruthlessly.

Before Vishant could defend himself, he heard shanti's giggling voice. He looked at her and found her looking at Aashi with admiration.

"You can kiss my hand. I don't mind to take a kiss from you, young man but let me tell you a little secret that I am not who is chef for today's food." She said to him chuckling at him.

Karan rolled his eyes and asked her confusedly while filling his mouth with delicious food "If you did not make it, then who made it????"

Shanti pointed her index fingers at Aashi and said while grinning "Today's food has been made by Aashi."

As soon as Karan heard, he snaped his head Towards Aashi in lightning speed who was sitting on the chair in front of him lowering her head down.

"Really Aashi" she heard him and raised her head while nodding.

"Aashi. My little sister you are the best. food was really heaven. I didn't know you knew how to cook so tasty food. If you don't have a problem, you will take responsibility of my food from today and if you don't mind." He requested her making puppy face while looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Thank you for your compliment, Bhai. I don't have any problem. I will gladly take this responsibility." She said to him making him jumping on his chair in excitement.

She chuckled seeing him jumping like child while vishant shook his head at his brother's childish behaviour.

"You are really my sister. I love you" Karan said looking at her and started eating as if someone will snatch away his food from him, if he didn't eat quickly.

Vishant didn't find appropriately hearing Karan because he had full faith in his brother, if he was saying that he considered her his sister then he was telling the truth.

Aashi looked at vishant who was having his food without giving any damm about anything.

"Seeing him, it seems as if he praises someone, then his mountain size like ego will be hurt." She muttered under breath.