Chapter 52

Innocent Heart Part 52

continued.........

He told her everything about what happened that day due to which he lost his temper. After telling everything he looked at her who was sitting quietly without any emotion on her face and staring her hands which were in his hands.

Her silence was bringing a lot of bad thoughts in his mind like what she was thinking??? Did she hate him now??? Will she ever forgive him? Will she give their marriage second chance???

He was top businessman of India but this much tension he did not even felt when he attended the first meeting of his life but the tension, he was feeling right now too much for him. her silence making him restless. He wanted to break this awkward silence but his mouth got sealed with guilt.

They did not say anything to each other. there was a complete awkward silence between them as if they were not here.

"So you trusted those pictures" She asked him after breaking a long time of silence. her voice was extremely calm in which there was no emotion. He felt this and cursed himself for that.

"I'm sorry Aashi. I didn't want to trust those pictures but I don't know what happened to me that I did all that" he said and looked at her with guilt and love who was not looking at him yet. He wanted to back his old Aashi but he knew that he fucked up this time very badly.

"You know you cleared a misunderstanding of mine today. For so many days I was worried about what to do but today you have solved all my problems. I don't think we're right for each other." she said in plain tone but She only knew how she was speaking about separating from him. She had dreamt of spending her life with her love of life but now she found that this dream of happy life was a beautiful illusion to her and she was living this beautiful illusion as reality which now disappeared. she took her hands back from his grip.

Tears started flowing again from his eyes hearing this that she was thinking of parting her way from him. she was his everything his peace, love of life, colour of his life who painted his dark and colourless life, his family, his wife. He couldn't even think his life without her.

"Leave... there's nothing to talk about between us. You have already said what you had to say and I have heard what I had to hear but now I don't have more courage to listen more than that. P...please l....leave m.....me alone" she said with broken voice turning her back to him. Her heart was paining for him and herself but she didn't want to give this marriage one more chance because she knew that there was no future for this forced relation.

Knowing that he didn't believe her enough to know her what her character was like?? Okay he was manipulated by those pictures but before accusing her of being characterless, he could talk to her once and asked her what was true and what was a lie???? but no he didn't ask her and believe those pictures.

He started shaking his head after hearing this and got up from the sofa. He felt like his beautiful world was turned again in dark world.

He embraced her by the waist and hugged her tightly from behind. He snuggled his face in crook of her neck and started crying like a kid.

She felt his tears on her skin and his tears was stabbing her heart like daggers. She wanted to melt in his arms and wanted to console him but her mind forced her not to follow her heart.

Finding herself in his arms she started struggling to free herself, tears were also flowing from her eyes. she had a little hope in some corner of her heart, the hope of the two of them being together again was now also over after he told the truth.

"Aashi give me the punishment you want to give me, punish me like you want but don't tell me to left... I promise I'll never do anything like that in future but please don't tell me to left. slap me, beat me, do whatever you want to do with me but don't tell me to left... Please... don't do this with us" he said in hoarse voice rubbing his nose lightly on her neck. His heart was breaking into pieces knowing that she wanted to end their marriage. She wanted to left him.