chapter 16

Innocent part one 16

Vishant was very happy and satisfied with that what he wanted had finally happened. He wanted to make her His and he made it. He was not feeling any kind of remorse and guilt inside him because according to him he did nothing wrong. She was his from the start so why to feel remorse and guilt to make her completely His infront of world.

He looked at Rajat with cruel smirk and satisfied look on his face who was happy with this destruction marriage. He thought in his mind "Be as happy as you want to be. your happiness is a guest for a while. after that the storm that is going to come in your life will ruin you completely."

He was enjoying his victory in his mind when his eyes fell on her shaking form. She was shaking lightly so no one could notice but he did it.

He noticed that she was still shivering. He understood that she was still crying.

"My poor darling" he thought in his mind fixing his gaze at her.

He was feeling irritated with her behavior. He knew that he forced her in this marriage but he still wanted her full submission in it.

He came to her ear and said in low but in dangerous and strong voice "Stop crying Aashi. Will you finish all the tears now???? Save your tears, from now life will give you so much opportunities every moment when you need these tears so save them. One more thing, if you tell anyone the truth about our marriage, then no one will be worse than me and the rest you know me very well. You know what you have to say to everyone. Understood."

A shiver run down her body when she felt his breathe on her ear and panicked hearing his threatening words.

She was feeling lost in never ending darkness after listening to his words. She understood that she was trapped in devil's trap. She knew that today she had lost her life to Devil. Now she was his slave who needed his permission to live her life.

She could not believe that her life had come to this point today where she could not do anything for herself even if she wanted to. She became alone even in the middle of crowd today. Soon her family will leave her for which crime she didn't commit with her will. Soon she will be alone but she didn't want to be alone so she made her mind that she will fight for herself and family.

"STOP"

A sharp voice boomed. Everyone turned around their head to direction of that voice and got shocked seeing that person who was standing there with red face

Everyone saw Mahi walking towards the mandap. Seeing Mahi there, all the guests started whispering among themselves that if Mahi was here, then who was the girl who was married to Vishant.

Everyone was shocked to see Mahi there. She walked to the mandap and stood in front of Aashi who was standing lowering her head down. Rajat, Ajay, Karan Neeraj and Savitri were shocked seeing mahi infront of them but vishant was relaxed.

Karan fixed his gaze on his brother and tried to read his expression. He knew that he was behind all this.

Neeraj and Savitri were looking at her with confused mind while Ajay was not getting anything.

Mahi was fuming in anger and ready to burst out.

Before she could say or do anything, Rajat asked her in worried and tensed voice "Mahi, what is happening???? if you are here then who is this girl?"

Everyone first looked at Mahi and then at Aashi.

Everyone had the same question going on in their minds. Everyone was looking at each other to get to know the answer.