Chapter 53

Innocent Heart Part 53

Aashi and Vishant reached in Shimla the next night.

Vishant stopped his car in front of sunshine hotel which was part of chains of Khurana hotels.

He entered inside the hotel with her after parking the car in the parking lot. He had same cold, strict and dominating look on his face. he only showed his soft and loving side to his loving ones not to world. For world he was cold, ruthless, merciless, powerful and strict businessman.

The hotel staff was surprised to see him. female staff was ogling him shamelessly while male staff envied at him because of his model like perfect body and godly like features but still they were scared of him because his ruthless boss image. They did not believe that he himself had come here because before today neither Vishant nor Karan had ever come here before that Raman always used to come for any important work of the hotel. Shimla was their living nightmare so they never tried to come here.

As soon as the manager came to know that Vishant was in the hotel. He himself came to welcome Vishant and Aashi. He didn't want to lost his job so he came and gave them warm welcome.

He took both of them to the suite of the Hotel owner which was only for hotel owner. Which was on the top floor of the hotel. It had a very large hall and three bedrooms with three bathrooms attached to it. A wall of his room and hall was made of glass, next to which there was a very large balcony which was filled with a lot of plants. From where the beautiful scenery of Shimla was visible.

she opened the door of the balcony and came out and the cold air of Shimla hit her soft skin. As soon as the cold air hit her skin her body, she started shivering with the cold. Her milky white soft skin turned red especially her face and her small button nose. She rubbed her palms lightly together to get warmth and then put them on her cheeks.

She was enjoying the beautiful view oof Shimla when she felt his large hands on her shoulder. She tilted up her head to see him who was looking at her with many heart-breaking emotions.

He made her wear his jacket and looked at her face with love and concern. He couldn't stop himself when he saw her trembling.

His dark brown eyes met with her black eyes and they both lost in each other's eyes. Their eyes were talking to each other which they couldn't talk with each other. they were sharing their feeling and love with their eyes which they couldn't able to speak.

she lowered her eyes after sometime when she realized what she was doing???? She was desperately looking into his eyes.

"It's very cold here. Come inside, I have already ordered our dinner. it will come in a while so you should go and freshen up." He said lovingly. She nodded her head in yes and left from there. After a while she came, he also went to freshen up. He knew that she needed time to adopt all this so he gave her time she needed.

By then the food had also come. she set dinner on the tea table. She served dinner in two plates and sat on the sofa and started waiting for him to come. She didn't like to eat alone so she was waiting for him.

"I have already set dinner" she said in low voice as soon as she saw him approaching. She was still afraid of him.

He came and sat on the single sofa and took his plate and started having dinner. she also had her dinner quietly. They didn't say anything to each other.

After dinner the cleaning staff came and took away their plates.

Now they were sitting on both sides of the bed. He was sitting with his legs was lazily lying on bed and his back was leaning on bedrest. His laptop was placing on his lap and He was doing his work on laptop. His mind was very disturbed by coming here, he had never stepped here after the death of his parents. For him coming to this place meant to refresh all the bad memories that would only hurt him so he was trying to busy himself in the work to avoid all this. His heart was paining like hell. He wanted to run away from here but he knew that he couldn't run away the reality anymore.