new story (2023) "My Untold Story"

This book is a purely fiction work. The Character, the names, the story all these things made up the story and the story is a product of my imagination. Any resemblances are purely unintentional and coincidental.

Glimpse 1

"I don't want to marry you????" She tried to act brave in front of the demon who wanted to imprison her in his dark world but only she knew how scared she was deep inside.

That demon stood in front of that girl and was staring at the terrified soul with his red eyes and he had dark aura around him just like his soul which was enough to scare anyone and the living proof of this was that girl who was pretending to be brave by standing in front of him but her small body which was trembling with fear was giving proof of her useless acting, seeing which grey eyes of that demon started shining with satisfaction.

"Who told you that you are being asked your wish because as far as I know I did not ask you whether you want to marry me or not??? I told you my decision that after 2 weeks we will get married so instead of wasting time here on this non-discussable issue, it would be better to spend your time grooming yourself for your husband because I do not like compromise in anything of mine." His voice was calm but it was not peaceful but it was like the silence of a graveyard.

"But...." she tried to speak but he did not give her a chance and said looking straight into her eyes "Raghavi don't force me to do what I want to do with you but I am not doing because of my family but it doesn't mean that I can't. I am marrying you like a decent man otherwise you know very well what I can do. I am already warning you to go and tell everyone outside that you are ready for marriage because this will be good for you because you will not like the way I will follow to fulfil my desire."

Tears started falling from her eyes one by one because she knew what he could do. She was just 19 years old and her family was forcing her to do this marriage not because they did not love her but because they thought it was the best option in the situation, she was in.

"Why do you want to marry me?" a dark chuckle left his mouth after listening to her.

He looked into her eyes and said arrogantly "You already know my answer but still you want to hear from my mouth then I will tell you why I want to marry you because you provoked my lust to such a level that no one has done it till today, so now you have created this storm in me so it is your responsibility to calm it down but I highly doubt that it will calm down soon."

LUST

LUST

LUST
Only this one word started echoing in her ears.

*********************

This is one of those stories which is going to start in 2023.

If you like this new story of mine, please tell me by commenting because only your comments will tell me on which number this story will be uploaded.