Chapter 60

Innocent Heart Part 60

Aashi was lying on the bed and all that was revolving in her mind was what Vishant had revealed about her father today while tears were not stopping from her eyes. she still couldn't believe that her father could commit such a heinous crime and without any guilt, he could can lead a happy life with his family while he had the blood of innocents in his hands.

She used to think that there was only goodness in the world and even if there was evil, it was less than good and his father was the perfect example of that goodness who even after the death of their mother forgot himself and lived for their happiness but today, she realized how wrong she was. The tears she saw in her father's eyes when he cried hiding from them were not for their mother but for Vishant's mother whom he could not get after his numerous attempts.

This was all too much for her. She wanted to shout her heart out. She wanted to cry until she stopped feeling everything.

She was so lost in her grief that she didn't pay attention to the presence around her who had been watching her with tears in his eyes and a broken heart and wondering if his decision to tell her the truth was right. He couldn't see her like that, it broke his heart seeing her crying like a little kid.

She turned her eyes when she felt someone's hand on her head and saw that Vishant was sitting near her on the bed and was looking at her with moist and sad eyes.

His eyes were also red which was enough to tell her that he had cried too and unshed tears in his eyes to tell that he was on the verge of bursting into tears again.

She sat on the bed straight wiping her tears away with her hands while scrunching her red nose.

She slid her hand to his hand to held in hers. she looked at him with pain, guilt in her eyes as she put her chin against his hand, slightly rubbing her face on it.

"I don't know what to say or how to tell you that I am ashamed of my father's disgusting truth. From now on I will never ask you why you hate me" she said to him in chocking tone while tears sliding down from her eyes which twisted his heart painfully.

What the hell was she saying that he hates her.

He only knew that he never hated her for a second, yeah it was a different thing that his anger covered his love like a layer but hate??

Never

He didn't hate her, he loved her more than himself.

She forgot everything, if she remembered anything, then only two things, the first was that her father was culprit of him which was filling her whole being with unbearable guilt and the was that now he will never accept her nor love her as what she thought was love was just the revenge he wanted from her father.

He hated her like he hated her father

Till now she used to think that his anger was the reason behind so many problems in their marriage but the real reason was that the foundation of their marriage was hatred and revenge.

He shook his head freeing his hand from her as he cupped her face in his hands. he lifted her face gently and said looking onto her eyes "Never say that I hate you because I can never do that. Whenever I have done something wrong to you it is only because of my anger and my fear of losing you and not because of hatred and I am really ashamed for that. Hating you means hating my life. I love you a lot and will always do so don't say that I hate you because before I came to know that you are his daughter, I had lost my heart to you. I met you first as my love then as his daughter which drove me crazy for a while but that never stopped me from loving you. I really love you."