Introduction

Agarwal family

Aashi Agarwal: she is main female lead . a sweet innocent girl. she is 19 years old. she is second year college student. she live with her family in the dehradun. she is heart of her family who comes around aashi can't stop to love her. she loves her family very much. everybody pamper her like a child. she has fair colour skin tone. 5'3 height with slim figure. she is very beautiful with baby face. she looks like a doll.

Rajat Agarwal : he is 56 years old. he is chairman of Agarwal industry. he is very caring father. he loves his children very much. he is the reason for his children's misery.

Rama Agarwal: she is wife rajat Agarwal. she is dead. she is very pure hearted person.

Ajay Agarwal: He is 27 years old.he is elder son of rajat Agarwal. he is very calm and loving person. he loves his father and his sisters mahi and aashi He is working with his father.

Mahi Agarwal : She is 24 yr old.second child of rajat. she is working woman. she also Working with her father. she is beautiful, Independent and confident girl. she also loves her family. she is older than aashi. she loves aashi a lot.

Khurana Family

Vishant Raisingh Khurana: he is 29 years old. he is rude arrogant and dominating businessman. he isq CEO of Khurana industry. he is very handsome. he has a great body like a supermodel. he is very ruthless when harms comes to his family. he has a dark secret. he wants to destroy his enemy very badly. he has fair colour skin tone. he is 6'2 feet tall with massive body. he has muscular body. he looks like greek god.

Neeraj raisingh khurana: He is 82 yr old. he is grandfather of vishant. he loves his grandson. he very calm person.

Savitri Raisingh Khurana : she is 81 yr yr old woman. she is grandmother of vishant. she is very loving and kind heart person. she loves his grandsons. she is fun loving person.

Parag Raisingh Khurana (dead) : he is 57 years old. he died when vishant was 14 years old. he wass very good man.

Nandini Raisingh Khurana (dead): she is 53 yr old. she died with his husband. she was very beautiful woman. she is sweet and kind heart person.

Karan Sharma: he is 28 yrs old. he is adopted child of khurana couple. he is very grateful to khurana. he never change his surname because he wants use his parents surname. everybody understand him so nobody force him to change his sirname. he is good man. he is vishant brother, friend and family.

Other carracters
janki: maid of Agarwal family. she loves agarwal siblings like her like children. she is widow. her was died long years ago. Aashi loves her like her mother.

Karan Sharma: he is 28 yrs old. he is adopted child of khurana couple. he is very grateful to khurana. he never change his surname because he wants use his parents surname. everybody understand him so nobody force him to change his sirname. he is good man. he is vishant brother, friend and family.

kavya/sakshi: Aashi's best friends.

Nikhil Jaiswal: aaahi's childhood friend. they share everything with each other. nikhil loves aaahi as a sister. their bonding is very strong.

Kabir Soni: he is very good friend of aashi. he is secretly like aashi but share his feelings with her.

Warning⚠️
This is my first book. English is not my first language so Grammar error in this book.