chapter 5

Innocent Heart part 5

Agarwal Mansion

Aashi was sitting in garden and eagerly waiting for Mahi when Ajay came nowhere and asked her "what are you doing here?? Are not sleepy???"

Ajay came there to take a walk when he saw her in garden so he came to talk to her.

She looked at her brother who was looking at her with smile. She didn't want to wait till morning that's why she was here. She wanted to talk to her sister at this time without any delay.

"I have something very important to talk to didu that's why I am waiting for her and I wanted to do it now." She said still keeping her gaze on main door.

"Baccha (kid) it's too late. you should talk her tomorrow." He said to her sister putting his hand on her head.

"No Bhai I want to talk right now." She said with stubbornness.

On his so much persuasion, she said to him in sweet voice to melt his heart and agreed with her " Ok Bhai... just give me more 5 minutes".

"only 5 minutes" he said showing his open hand indicating his 5 fingers.

She gave thumb's up with her cute smile.

He went away from there by saying OK. she started waiting for Mahi.

She was feeling like she was waiting like ages. According to her time was running very slow compare to its usual speed.

After a while she saw mahi coming towards her. She didn't wait for her to come her place and went to her and said to her in urgency "Didu I have something very important to share with you. Come with me first. "

Mahi smiled her childish act and said, "I will listen to your whole story but after a while. Wait for sometime and let me change in something comfortable then I will come to your room until you wait for me in your room. "

She made a cute pout like kid and nodded her head and both came inside the mansion.

Mahi came to her room after a while. She saw Mahi and held her hands and made her sit on the sofa and started her investigation.

"are you dating him??" she asked her with a hope to hear 'no'.

"Yes.... I am" she said with dreamy smile. She was really charmed by him. She was really very happy to spend her time with him.

Aashi felt like someone dropped a full bucket of cold water on her. She knew something was not right about him, not something, everything was not right about him. He was bad man with so much rudeness and arrogance.

"No, he's not a good man. Tell me it's all lie..." Aashi said in loud voice while standing up from sofa.

Mahi put her hand on her heart when she heard her baby sister's loud shriek voice.

"do you want to give me a Heart attack???" she said while rubbing her chest where her heart was.

Aashi frowned at her words and said "No I don't want to but I think you want to give me a one"

Mahi took a hold on her hands and made her sit beside on sofa.

"look at me" she said with serious face because she knew that something is bothering her sister.

Aashi looked at her sister with a frown on her forehead and innocence on her face.

"now tell me why are you behaving like this??? Is something bothering you???" she asked lovingly.

Aashi didn't know that how to tell her sister that she didn't get good vibes from him.

"I felt that he is not good man Didu" she said on with a huff.