Chapter 50

Innocent Heart Part 50

Aashi POV

After dinner Vishant left me alone in the room saying that he had some very important office work. Frankly I was happy that he had left me alone because I did not know what to do??? I was afraid of him even being near me, thinking that what he will do in his anger.

Everything was going so well, then what happened all of a sudden???? Why did he treat me like this last night??? It was not that he saw me and Kabir together for the first time then why he reacted like this.

I admitted that I was very close Kabir what I shouldn't have been but without asking me or confronting how could he accuse me of being characterless???? How could he think so low about me????? did I look like that type of girl who had affair with someone else even when she was married.

disgusting.... How could he think so low after seeing me and Kabir together???

I knew this was not the first time he accused me of having an affair with Kabir but he didn't know me then but now he knew me then why did he do this???

If there was any misunderstanding in his mind about me and Kabir, then he should have talked to me and should not have jumped to any such conclusion but how could we expect from 'The Great Vishant Raisingh' to think with his calm mind before doing something???

I was so happy to see him that he came back but never thought that my happiness would turn into such a tragic incident which I would not be able to forget even if I wanted to.

It seemed that the house I was trying to build bit by bit, was destroyed by him in a single moment in his storm of anger.

What I heard from Radha Maa about Vishant and Karan Bhai was very sad. I didn't know how they would have endured all those horrible things. I was thinking that when he came back, I will try to give him all the happiness which he had lost in his childhood, but it was said that if our wish was fulfilled without struggling, then what was the need of God.

I didn't know why all this happened??? How did it happen??? What was the reason behind this??? But what happened was enough to destroy me completely. I was pathetically tired of all this. Now I didn't have strength to deal with this man's mood swings which were worse than a pregnant woman because pregnant lady's mood swings were for a fixed time but not this man.

I didn't want to live with him, I wanted to go back to my home, to my father, who loved me dearly, to my brother, to whom I was his dear sister, to my sister, who was not only my sister for me but also my best friend. I had a friend as well as my companion, Janaki maasi who loved me like her own daughter. I wanted to go to all of them.

I knew Karan bhai also loved me like his younger sister and he had proved it when he had to stand for me in front of Vishant, he stood for me like a brother but I did not want to take away his brother from Vishant.

They had already lost their parents and had been taking care of each other since childhood, so I would not want them to separate because of me, who could do anything for each other's happiness. Even though Karan Bhai sometimes stopped talking to Vishant and avoided him, but his eyes clearly show that as Vishant looked longingly for his brother, he too but due to his place being right, he was not able to take a step towards vishant, but when Vishant tried even a little bit to make everything right between them, he went with flow. he really loved vishant.

Vishant

what to say about this man

I had thought of spending my life with him in these 3 months, it was my dreamy thought that we both would be happily together like other married couples. No matter how we got married, it was in our hands to make it successful.