Chapter 7

Innocent heart part 7

Agarwal Mansion
Everyone was present in the hall. Today was off. Vishant entered behind Aashi. She left for room.

Everyone was shocked to see him coming inside. He was their business partner but they were not expecting him to visit them in their house.

"How and what is Vishant doing at my house at this time?" Rajat thought but didn't put his thoughts in words.
Seeing the expressions of everyone's face Vishant understood that everyone was surprised to see him here at this time without informing in advance.

Vishant came here to do something very important so ignored them and behave like a casual meeting.

Mahi got happy seeing him. Her face brightened. She smiled and excitedly went to him. She looked at him smiling and held his bicep with her hands.

"What are you doing here??" Mahi asked him and dragged him with her to living room where everyone was present.

Rajat and Ajay stood up from sofa.

"Please have seat Mr. Khurana" Ajay smiled and forward his hand for handshake.

Vishant shook his hand with him and Rajat with a nod and sat on sofa. Everyone sat on sofa. Mahi sat beside her brother.

"Mr. Khurana, it is a pleasant surprise for us. It's there any problem??" Rajat asked him.
Vishant looked at him and gave him his forced smile and said in serious tone "I want to talk to you something important. I hope you that you didn't mind my uninformed visit."

He was struggling very hard to control his anger and hate to kill this man in very brutal and painful way but he didn't want his anger to take over him.

"No Mr. Khurana" Rajat said with smile which was lurking vishant to punch on his face to remove that stupid smile. How could someone smile after killing someone???

Aashi came hall after freshening up but she didn't happy to see vishant still here. She didn't want to talk to him so she tried to left from there but stopped hearing his words "I would like you to stay here and listen to me."

Aashi frowned and turned around and looked at him who was intensely looking at her with unknown emotion in his eyes. He came here to start his next part of his plan but Aashi,s one look was enough for him shut his mouth but he couldn't stop.

He ignored her and took deep breathe to compose himself.

Everyone got tensed after hearing his words. Many questions were roaming in Aashi's mind like what he wanted to tell?? Is there something wrong??? Why do he want to her stay here?? Is he going to tell her family about their meeting?

"Shut up Aashi... he is not going to tell my family about our secret meeting" Aashi said in her mind.

Rajat looked at vishant.

"What is Mr. Khurana? Can you tell if we did something wrong?" Rajat asked him because he thought there was some problem regarding business. Agarwal industry was going through very crucial time and needed very badly support of Khurana Industry so rajat didn't want any kind problem in their partnership.
"Does he want to break our deal with his company??? but how can it happen????? if it happens then I will be detroyed. I can't let this happen at any cost" Rajat thought.
Aashi was trying to understand what Vishant wants to talk about.
Rajat looked at him and asked "what is the matter?"
Vishant first looked at Aashi then at Mahi and said to Rajat "You already know that Mahi and I are dating each other. I know it hasn't been long since I dated Mahi but I want to say this. I like Mahi and I think we will be perfect for each other so I want to marry Mahi as soon as possible."