Chapter 27

Innocent Heart Part 27

Next Morning

Agarwal Mention

Ajay Rajat and Mahi were having their breakfast at the dining table. There was complete silence in the dining hall.

Ajay looked at his father who was looking gloomy and sad. He knew why his father was sad. He was worried for Aashi. He may be angry with her but it didn't mean that he hated her at all.

For his father Aashi had always been his weakness

"Papa how long will you be angry with Aashi" he asked in serious tone while looking at his father.

Ajay was thinking of talking to his father about Aashi for a long time but he did not get any right opportunity.

Rajat heard Aashi's name and stopped eating breakfast and looked at his son who was looking at him with hope in his eyes. mahi also looked at her father hearing Ajay's question.

"You call Aashi and Vishant for dinner today." Rajat declared in serios tone with emotionless face.

Their face lit up and wide smile appeared on their lips knowing that their father wanted to meet Aashi. They thought that they would have to work very hard to convince their father but he did not think that he would agree so easily.

"Thank you, Papa" they both said in same time with wide smile. Rajat smiled seeing them. He also loved his daughter very much and wanted to meet her so he agreed to meet Aashi and he also started to believe that his innocent child could never do this.

They had their breakfast and Rajat left for office from there. Ajay was very happy. Mahi was also very happy with Aashi's arrival but she was tensed and hesitate about how she will face Vishant because now the relationship between them had changed. She had accepted Aashi and Vishant's relationship but mahi's feelings about Vishant were still the same.

She did not want herself to do something blind in her emotions that will increase the problem for her sister.

She knew that the feelings she had for Vishant were not right but the feelings could not change in seconds. It will take time.

Seeing Mahi lost somewhere, Ajay put his hand on her shoulder who was sitting beside him.

"Mahi, I know that all this is very difficult for you but you cannot run away from your problems. you have to face them my strong sister." He encouraged her to face her problem. He never thought that he will have to see this in life when his sister was in pain and he will not be able to do anything even if he wanted.

She gave him her sad smile and changed the topic "I know but You leave all this. tell me when Amisha is coming and what have you thought about marriage? When are you guys going to get married??"

She knew that Ajay must be considering himself as failed brother for all this that he was not able to do anything for her so she asked about Amisha to change his mood.

On hearing Amisha's name, a smile appeared on his face, his eyes started shining and he made lovesick puppy face.

Amisha Jaiswal was Nikhil's elder sister who was pursuing her PG in the US. At the time of Mahi's marriage, Amisha had exams so she could not come to the wedding. Ajay and Amisha have loved each other since childhood and Ajay was hopelessly in love with her. Her name was enough to make him grin like love sick puppy.

She saw him lost in Amisha's thoughts. She clapped her hands infront of his face and said teasingly " I just take Amisha's name that you forgot everything. I have to praise my best friend for making my brother completely mad in her love. "