Chapter 44

Innocent Heart Part 44

Aashi came to the dining room for breakfast where Mahi, Ajay and Rajat were already present and started having breakfast with them quietly.

she wanted to talk to Vishant to know about his condition but when she called him before coming here, Amrit picked up the call instead of him and informed her that he was still sleeping under the effect of sleeping pills, as soon as he will get woke and he will inform Vishant to call her.

Due to crying her eyes were still red and the face was looking pale. She was repeatedly looking at her phone which was placing on the dining table beside her plate.

"What happened doll??? Why are your eyes red?? Are you not feeling well??" Ajay asked with concern in his eyes after seeing the tired and gloomy face of her, who was not here even after being here.

"Yes, Aashu and why are you looking at your phone again and again??" Mahi also asked that she had been watching Aashi for a long time, whose full attention was on her phone instead of having breakfast and most importantly she was looking tensed.

"My love, if there is any problem, you can tell your father" Rajat asked Aashi lovingly while giving her warm smile.

"No, there is no problem, I am perfectly fine. I was feeling tired because of yesterday nonstop shopping, that's why I am looking a zombie to you all." Aashi trailed off with a cheeky smile hiding the real reason. She did not want to tell anything about Vishant to her family because she herself did not know what happened to him last night??

There were many questions in her own mind after last night. She herself had seen Vishant muttering in his sleep and getting up scared several times but he always used to calm down in a while but what happened yesterday was beyond her imagination. he was just behaving like a scared kitten.

his confession that his parents did not die in an accident but someone killed them it was very shocking for her because according to everyone they died in a road accident, then Vishant confessed last night that they died in the fire. what was all this??? Was there something that was hidden not only from her but from everyone??? was this the reason he got nightmares and last night panic attack??

"That's why yesterday I was telling you to do a little less shopping, but you girls don't know what happens in the name of shopping?? You all were shopping yesterday as if it was the last day for all of you to shop." Ajay started lecture Mahi and Aashi on shopping, listening to which Aashi started pouting and Mahi started making weird faces and retorted " no comment on shopping. Food, sleep and shopping are everything for girls, so we cannot compromise on these three things."

Ajay rolled his eyes at her statement which was indeed true for women of his life.

"Ok" Ajay surrendered raising his both hand in the air.

"Bhai (Brother) will you drop me at the orphanage??" Aashi asked Ajay that she wanted to go there and know further story from Radha that what happened next to vishant's parents??

"Why you want to go there baccha (kiddo)??? You are not feeling well, so take rest today.... I will take you there tomorrow" Ajay softly said to her who gave him her best puppy face in return.

"I am fine, please drop me there. All my tiredness will fly away after meeting those cute munchkins" Aashi said while giving him puppy face with twinkling eyes, seeing which Ajay smiled and said "Okay but first have your breakfast".

"Thank you, Bhai (brother)," she beamed in happiness and stopped playing with breakfast and started having it.

Mumbai

A man was sleeping on a bed in a very huge hospital room equipped with all modern technology. He was a 50 years old man.

Apart from the man in the room there was a doctor and a nurse who were examining the man.