chapter 9

Innocent Heart Part 9

Nikhil got a call from his father and he left. Aashi was sitting on her bed in her room. She heard the sound of the door of her room opening and she looked back and saw him coming into the room.

She stood away from bed and asked him in fear “what are doing here???”

His face was stoic, ruthless, dangerous and emotionless. His eyes were red in anger. He was clenching his jaws in anger.

He started to take his predatory steps towards her in anger. His aura was screaming danger and dark. She saw his furious and scary face. She gulped down and licked her lips in fear.

“D…don't c…come n…near me” she stuttered and moved back but he held her hand tightly and pulled her closer to him. Her head hit his hard and muscular chest and his hand left her hand and moved on her waist.

she panicked and put her both hands on his chest to make some distance and she tried to free herself from him but he didn’t leave her.

As much as she was trying to free herself from him despite this, he held her more tightly.

she started to feel pain from his tight grip but he did not release her. He was looking at her intensely and she broke their eye contact and she didn’t understand why he was doing this?

“L….leave m…me. Y…you are hurting me” she said in her meek and scared voice.

“What about my pain???” he asked to her in his furious tone.

“W…what w…wrong d…..did I do??” she said in low voice and tears started falling from her eye.

“You don't know what you did??” he asked him in his dark tone.

She lowered her head and shook her head and said cryingly “I….i don’t  k….know what a….are you talking. P….please leave me. Y…you are hurting me.”

She was sobbing in his arms but he was not paying any heed as if a ghost possessed him to torture her. He didn’t leave her after so much pleading. He pulled her closer to him. Their faces were so close. She gasped at him and titled her head to see him but when she saw his face so close to her. she got very scared of this and lowered her face to avoid eye contact with him.

"Look into my eyes." he ordered in his dominating tone.

she was still crying with her face down. This increased his anger. He grabbed her face putting his thumb one side on her cheek and two fingers on other side. He digged his fingers in her soft face and raised her head and asked in him icy cold tone “You have a problem talking to me but you can talk to others with never ending smile. Why Kitten??”

Seeing her silent he growled at her. everyone was in the hall so his voice was not heard by anyone else. She got more frightened.

“Why are you doing this??” she asked him.

“Don't be so innocent that you don't understand anything.” He spatted at her and left her face.

“I don't really understand anything.” She rubbed her hand on her cheek to soothing her pain.

He asked her angrily tightening his grip on her waist “Nikhil That's his name. You don't have any problem with him then why do you have with me?”

She did not understood meaning behind his words that why was he asking such questions to her When his family had no problem with it, why does he have it??

his jealousy had taken the form of a terrible anger. He did not like their closeness in this way at all. He couldn’t even endure anyone close to her.

She said in her low voice “he is my childhood friend and I don't even know you the how can I talk to you freely.” she didn’t want to reason for his anger so she kept her voice low.