new story alert

Prologue

Prologue

"Please let me go don't do this to me. It's not my fault in this. I didn't help her" she said to him with great difficulty while tears falling down from her eyes like a waterfall.
he pushed her forcefully and she fell down the floor and a painful scream left her mouth as her back touched the hard surface under.
"And why do you think that I'll trust you?" he asked her in his low voice but his voice was holding autorotative and danger.
she wiped her tears away from her face and looked up at him who was standing Infront of her.
she was already scared and trembling but seeing him she forgot to take breathe.
His eyes were red like molten lava, jaws clenched tightly.
Dangerous, evil and intimidating aura were surrounded him.
she gulped down the lump which formed in her throat.
she slowly raised her trembling hands, joined them and pleaded him "please let me go. I don't know how to convince you but I'm telling you the truth, it's not my fault whatever happened"
he infuriated more hearing this. He grabbed her arm in painful grip and made her stand on her feet.
He fisted her hair with one hand and said dangerously leaning towards her face "she had clearly written in her letter that you helped her which you should not have done. You have made the biggest mistake of your life by playing with my reputation and you will have to pay for that. I promise you that you will definitely pay for it and I know very well in which form you will pay for it."
An evil smirk appeared on his lips thinking way to punish her.