Chapter 34

Innocent Heart Part 34

Vishant brought Aashi to Gayatri Orphanage, as soon as car entered inside the orphanage, a big smile broke out on her face and her eyes started shining with happiness and joy.

She turned towards him and said to him enthusiastically jumping on her place like a kid "thank you so much for bringing me here. I can't even tell you in words how happy I am to be here."

His heart skipped a beat seeing her chirpy self after so many days.

He didn't just say that he wanted to give their relationship a chance and he won't do anything bad to her anymore and wanted to give her all the happiness. He wanted to prove himself that's why he brought her here and he was happy that he did that because the happiness on her face was telling him that he did right thing.

He nodded his head giving her his beautiful smile and said to her "ok get down"

She nodded her head enthusiastically and opened the door of the car. She quickly came out of the car and started to run towards the backyard garden to meet kids where they usually played because she was too excited to meet them and to play with them but she stopped when she heard his voice from her back "Wait, I will also come with you, first let me take out the gifts and chocolates that we have brought for the children."

Now she understood why he bought all this.

she chirpily turned at him who was taking out all the things from the car trunk which he bought from the mall for kids.

"I didn't understand earlier why you bought all this but now I understand. Thank you for bringing me here." She again thanked him with same bright smile which was reaching to her eyes. She was happy. he also smiled at her and came to her with all the things.

"First we meet Radha Maa, then we will go to the kids" he told her to walk through his eyes towards Radha's room who was looking at him with her twinkling eyes. She nodded her head.

They came to her room and knocked on the door.

Radha raised her head from her files and her lips curled up in smile seeing them standing at the door. She became very happy to see both of them and told them to come inside.

They both came inside with having smile on their face and he put all bags near the sofa on the floor.

Radha walked to them and pulled them in a tight hug and they also reciprocated with same happiness.

They broke the hug and Radha told vishant "I am very happy that you have not come alone this time, bring my lovely daughter-in-law with you too." he smiled hearing her.

"The children will be very happy to see you" Radha said lovingly stroking her cheek.

"I am also very eager to meet them. It has been a long time since I have met them and you and how is your health??" she said in her excited tone and in the end, she asked about her health putting her hand on Radha's hand which was on her cheek.

Radha chuckled at her childness and said to her "I am fine"

They all sat on the sofa and talked for some time and then went to the kids to meet them. kids became happy as soon as they saw Aashi and Vishant as they both were the favourite person of kids who always brought chocolates and toys for them and also played with them.

Vishant and Aashi distributed the gifts and chocolates to the kid which they brought for them and started playing with them like kids.

Aashi after playing with the kids for a while came and stood near Radha who was standing there smiling and looking at everyone.