Chapter 49

Innocent Heart Part 49

As soon as Karan entered the study room, without thinking twice, he punched Vishant hard on the face and roared at him "I didn't think you'd act so cheap".

Karan was so angry with Vishant that he could not express it in words. Ever since he saw Aashi in that condition, he wanted to beat shit out of him, how could he do this to her???

Due to his sudden attack, vishant was unable to balance himself and he fell on the floor. Seeing which Karan sat on his abdomen and punched him one more hard without showing any mercy while shouting furiously "How could you stoop so low".

Karan was about to punch Vishant again when he grabbed his hand and pushed him away from himself. Karan fell on his stomach and in swift motion vishant sat on his back. He held Karan's both hands behind his back and hissed at him with same furious voice "If you want to talk to me, do it in a human way..."

"First do human things and then ask me to talk to you in a human way.....and as far as I know whatever you have done with Aashi.... any husband doesn't do it with his wife whom he claims to be in love with his everything" Karan scoffed in a loud voice.

Vishant felt a sudden rage inside him after hearing that Karan was supporting Aashi by being his brother. Of that girl who had established her illegitimate relationship with someone else even after being married to him. He should have supported him this time and not her because this time he was right and she was wrong.

"This is between me and my wife" Vishant groaned as he tightened his grip on Karan's hand. He knew that her brother was with her completely so there was no point in talking to him.

Karan got very angry after hearing this, he used all his strength to push him down from his back and held his collar in tight grip and seethed while shaking him furiously "What you are calling a matter between husband and wife is called domestic violence in the eyes of law and after what you have done with Aashi, you do not need to say this line that it is a matter between you two because it is clearly domestic violence."

"I didn't do anything like that to her...... what do you mean by saying that I raised my hand on Aashi........ how can you think so low about me" Vishant yelled at him furiously while removing his hands from his collar. His jaws tightened at Karan's statement and his eyes started spitting fire.

He got up from the floor and glared angrily at Karan. he knew that he was so hard and brutal with Aashi in a fit of rage but he did not raise his hand on her then how could he accuse him of domestic violence. He knew very well that whatever he had done to her was totally wrong and no reason could justify that but after what she had done to him, he could not be lovey dovey with her. She had cheated on him by keeping an affair with that bastard Kabir, so what did she expect from him that he should leave her so easily, this could not be possible but what Karan had accused him was not right at all.

"You can do cheap and low things and I can't even speak????" Karan too got up from the floor and clapped loudly mocking him, seeing which Vishant curled his hands in tight fists as he knew that Karan was taunting him by doing this.

"Just shut your mouth Karan....... And put one thing in your mind that I have not done any domestic violence with Aashi. I haven't raised my hand on her." Karan cut him off by showing his hand.

"My dear brother, you listen to me carefully because you need it more than me...... It is not only domestic violence to raise your hand on your wife, but also to hurt her honour, her dignity, her self-respect and baseless allegations on her character is also a domestic violence and you have tagged her as characterless. You said that you did not hurt her, so my not so dear brother, let me tell you one thing, if you had seen her condition at that time, then you would not have said with so much confidence that you did not abuse her and you would have come to know what you did with that poor soul. If you don't believe me then go and see what you did with her???? Your handprints marks will still be present on her wrist and body, the injury on her leg will still be the same and the most important thing is that no doctor can tell the extent to which you have hurt her pure soul and innocent heart" Karan angrily shouted at him who was listening to Karan without saying anything.