Chapter 43

Innocent Heart Part 43

Aashi and Karan came to the Agarwal mansion. They both got out of the car and walked inside the mansion. Aashi was literally jumping like a kid in excitement while Karan was smiling seeing her happy. Rajat was sitting in the hall reading the newspaper. Seeing her father, she ran to him and slumped down on the sofa and hugged him tightly while shrieking loudly "PAPA..... I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

Rajat was scared at first but when he saw that it was his doll who hugged him, a big smile appeared on his face and he also hugged her wrapping his arms around her protectively.

She lifted her head from his chest and kissed on his cheek with cheeky smile on her lips "I love soooooo much papa"

Rajat smiled at his over enthusiastic daughter and lovingly kissed her on the forehead and asked her sweetly while caressing her head gently "I love you too my doll. Now tell me how are you, my love???"

"I'm fine and you tell me how are you??" she was so elated to meet her father. she was her papa's little princess, her father would do anything for her.

"I am also fine but how are you here all of a sudden? have you come here alone?? If you had told any of us, I would have sent Ajay to pick you up." Rajat asked worriedly. His full attention was on her, so he did not pay attention to Karan who was standing at the door and glaring at him with hate filled eyes.

Karan clenched his fists angrily on seeing Rajat. No matter how much he ignored, but tolerating this man was beyond his limits but he will have to do it for the sake of Aashi who was very happy to meet her father and he did not want to ruin her happiness.

He took few deep and long breath to calm down his anger and restored his facial expressions to normal but his eyes were still spitting lava at the sight of Rajat.

"No papa, I have not come alone, see that Karan bhai (bro) has come to drop me off himself" she smilingly pointed towards Karan.

Rajat looked at that direction and his facial expression changed from happiness to irritation but he also acted normal for Aashi and said in taunting way with forced smile "Thank you so much for bringing my daughter here."

"You probably have forgotten that Aashi is not only your daughter, she is also my brother's wife and now my sister too, so you don't need to thank me for this." Karan gave a sharp reply to him in very sweet words with same forced smile like him making Rajat throwing dagger at his direction.

"But she is first my daughter then your brother's wife and your sister" Rajat said to which Karan smiled "it's her fate that you are father of my innocent and pure hearted sister."

Rajat balled his hands in fists as he clearly understood the meaning behind Karan's words that he was taunting him but before Rajat could open his mouth to say something Aashi irrupted them.

"I will bring Di (sister) and bhai (brother) till then you both talk" Aashi left from there saying this because she wanted that the reason for which Karan had come there must be fulfilled, so she went to mahi's room to call her.

"Who are you?? What do you and your brother want? I know very well that both of you must have some motive." Rajat directly asked Karan whatever questions were in his mind as soon as Aashi left from here. Rajat was fed up with this cat and mouse game, he wanted to know who they both were and why they had come into his life??? And what was their motive behind creating a mess in his life and family.

Karan smirked at his questions which showed his desperation how eager he was to know about them.

"You don't know who I am and who is my brother?? Never mind I will tell you............ Vishant, my brother is your younger daughter's husband and your son in law..... and I am Vishant's brother and your daughter's too." Karan deadpanned him as if this was the only truth. He took a glass of water from the servant who brought it for him. he was really enjoying Rajat condition which sounded like a fish that had been thrown out of water and was desperate to get back in the water.