Chapter 42-2

Innocent Heart Part 42-2

Continued.........

she came to the bathroom, slammed the door behind her and sat on the floor, her back resting against the door and she started rubbing her chest by putting her hand and mumbled to herself, "What is happening to me?? What is this weird feeling I am having??? Why do I feel strange whenever he touches me??? Why does my heart beat so fast when he comes close me that it seems as if it will come out tearing my chest?? am I going crazy??? Oh God, what is happening to me, now you tell me?? What was he saying??? My cheeks........red tomatoes..... Have my cheeks really turned red like a tomato???

She quickly got up from the floor and stood in front of the mirror and stared at her cheeks in the mirror which were really red.

"my cheeks are really red like tomatoes" she put her both hand on her cheeks while making weird faces.

"I've got to get this red tint off my cheeks" She started rubbing her cheeks lightly with her hands but that did not help anything but made her cheeks redder. She groaned in irritation throwing her hands in the air while glaring at herself through the mirror.

"That's why he was making fun of me. Crazy girl what is the need to blush like a tomato???? Can't you control yourself a little?? Useless girl, idiot tomato........ he didn't say anything that you start blushing like crazy. Shame on you that you have no control over your god damm blushing" she scolded herself showing finger at the mirror and let out a little whin.

"You are the stupidest girl on the planet" she rebuked at herself turning around with a huff.

"How do I go out now?? he will make fun of me again" she muttered to herself while pouting like a kid but suddenly a thing came in her mind for which it was very important for her to talk to Vishant as well, so she gathered her remaining courage and thought of going to the room to talk to him.

"Just remember one thing that you are not blushing" she gave herself a pep talk begore going out of the bathroom. She peeped out the door to see what Vishant was doing. He was talking to someone in the balcony and it was clear from his facial expressions that he was talking very important.

She heaved a sigh of relief seeing him. she waited for him to end the call while playing with the free end of her saree.

"God please let him get amnesia and he forgets what happened a while back" she prayed to God in her mind while her eyes fixed on her husband who was engrossed in phone call.

Seeing Vishant coming into the room, she stood on one side of the bed and he walked to the other side of the bed.

"I have something very important to talk to you about," she said to him hurriedly so that he didn't get a chance to tease her. he smiled mentally seeing her antics.

"Speak Biwi (Wifey), what do you want to talk about??" he asked nonchalantly while lying on the bed. he was enjoying her nervousness but not showing on his face.

"Come here and tell me what you want to talk to me" he gave her smile while patting on the place near him, he indicated her to sit near him but she did not move from her place at all but took two more steps back while gulping inaudibly.

"No, I'm fine here, just listen to me," she said hesitatingly shaking her head lightly. She still hadn't forgotten what happened a while back so she couldn't take the risk of going near him.

"If you want to talk then come here otherwise, I am sleeping" he said and closed his eyes and started pretending as if he was really sleeping.

She tried to talk to him but her did not open his eyes and pretended that he could not hear anything.