Chapter 30

Innocent Heart Part 30

Vishant came to the Khurana industries after dropping Aashi to her house where Raman and Karan were already waiting for him. Raman wanted to discuss with them about Mahesh's case.

He entered inside his office and saw that Karan was lazily sitting on sofa and Raman was standing infront of him like a good and obedient employee.

Hearing opening sound of the door Raman and Karan both looked at direction.

"Good morning boss" Aman greeted him to which he just slightly nodded his head in acknowledgment.

He walked to the sofa where Karan was already sitting and after adjusting himself on the sofa, Vishant looked at Raman with his stern face and asked him in deadly serious tone with limited words "What is the status??"

Raman was eager to share his accomplishments with his boss and hear his praises from his mouth.

He gave a file to Vishant which he was holding in his hand and reported him everything in his professional and proud voice "Everything has happened as you both wanted it to be. I have convinced the Shetty family to file a court case against Mahesh. They have been given full assurance that protection will be given to them. Today Shetty family will go and appeal in the court to reopen the case in which our lawyer will help them fully and as soon as the case is reopened, action will start against Mahesh and he will be inside the jail soon."

Karan and vishant heard him with complete attention.

"Ok anything else you should tell us" Vishant put the file on the centre table and asked him.

"No boss, that's it for now and I'll keep you both updated on the process." Raman said to them.

Vishant just nodded his head.

"Raman send some of our men to their house to protect the Shetty family but make sure no one sees them. We don't want anyone to know that we are behind them." Karan ordered Raman and looks at Vishant, he also completely agreed with Karan. Now that the safety of the family was their responsibility so they could not do any negligence for that.

"Raman, you go and see that everything is as we have thought it to be. " Vishant gave his final order to Raman.

"Yes boss" Raman said.

"Ok you can leave" Karan said to him listening to which Raman left from there.

"Now you have to pay the account of your crimes. I can never leave you and let you enjoy your sinful life anymore. You just wait for your bad time If I haven't snatched everything from you then I am not the son of my parents whom you brutally killed just because of your obsession." Vishant was immersed in his deep thoughts but Karan's voice broke it and brought back his attention on him.

"Are we really going to Agrawal Mansion tomorrow???? And if those people told Aashi something then??? After knowing all this, if Aashi refuses to come??" Karan asked him in serious tone looking at him with serious face. These questions were bothering him ever since Vishant told him about going to Agrawal Mansion tomorrow.

He looked towards Karan with his hard and cold face.

"I don't care whether Aashi wants to be with me or not but she has to stay with me, whether by her will or by force. And don't worry, those people will not tell anything because they know that nothing will happen by telling Aashi about this. We are going there tomorrow, it is final." He said to him like a stubborn kid with clenching jaws.

Karan shook his head seeing his stubbornness and nonchalant and gave him unbelievable look. When will he understand that Aashi was not a thing, she was a living person who could feel pain, he could not treat her in such a way where she had no choice except to dance on Vishant's fingers like a puppet.