Chapter 47

Innocent Heart Part 47

The car halted in the Shaan mansion. As soon as the car stopped, the first thing Aashi did was to quickly open the car door and without looking at her raging husband, she ran inside the mansion like a scared kid. she knew that right now his anger was out of his control, so whatever she said to him now, it will not reach his mind and she did not know what he will do with her in anger, so this was the safest option for her.

Vishant also got out of the car and seeing her running away, he shouted back at her clenching his jaws "I said Aashi stop there......... stay where you are".

hearing him shouting, she turned to see him who was fuming in rage. She did not know the reason why he was furious. She agreed that he had seen her very close to Kabir and misunderstood everything but this could not be the only reason for his unbounded rage, then what was the reason????

"Just stay there" he shouted marching towards, seeing him coming towards she ran inside the mansion as her mind was not working properly seeing his enraged form and his dark and intimidating aura.

He stormed inside behind her and hissed in dangerous tone when he saw her running towards guest room of ground floor "You are only increasing trouble for yourself by not listening to me. Don't increase my anger with your stupidity which is already beyond my control"

Her steps halted hearing his dangerous words and she slowly turned around and looked at him with pleading look "V........Vishant y..........you've got e.........everything wrong. W..........We were j......just.........."

"SHUT UP......... I said shut up.........." he cut her off and started moving towards her with his large steps like a predator moved to his prey.

She started taking her steps back in fear seeing him coming closer to her while shaking her head frantically. Her body started trembling with fear, she started sweating like a pig and her heart was throbbing badly in her ribcage that what will he do with her???? Should she try to tell explain to him once again??? Will he believe her??????

Her retreating steps ended up against the wall. There was no way for her to move back anymore. She thought of running to the other side but he covered distance between them in just few seconds and stood in front of her making her shiver in anxiety while tears started rolling down from her eyes.

He held her right arm tightly and yanked her closer to him, his grip was painfully tight that made her cry in pain. It was very difficult for her to bear even for a moment. She started struggling to get rid of her arm from his grip with her other hand which remained only as an attempt as he did not leave her arm.

He snaked his other arm around her waist and pulled her against him. she lifted wet eyelids and looked into his eyes, in which she saw only pure rage, the reason behind which she did not know. She could not handle the fire in his eyes so she lowered her gaze.

"V.....Vishant It's p....... paining...........Please... ..leave me " she pleaded while sobbing as his grip around her arm getting unbearable for her.

"What about the pain and suffering you have given me???? What about the trust you have broken with her disgustingness????" He shook her harshly. He yanked her closer and glared angrily at her but lost his temper when he saw her bowed head. Here he was confronting her and she was standing with her head bowed, it did not go right with him.

He pushed her with a jolt, her back straight hit the wall causing her to scream in pain. Hearing the screams of her, all the servants of the house came to the hall. Everyone was shocked to see Vishant so angry and Aashi crying like this. Everyone knew about his temper but till date they had never seen him behaving so badly with her.