chapter 4

Innocent Heart Part 4

At the dining table in the morning

Karan saw that it was 9:00 am and Vishant was not yet come to have breakfast he never did that.

He got worried for him. He felt that he was behaving oddly from last night like dancing with mahi and Aashi.

Karan went to his room and what he saw left him numb. Seeing the condition of the room his jaws dopped down and his eyes remained open.

Room was in mess. Broken glass pieces of showpieces, bedsheet, pillow, cushion were on the floor. Bear bottles were rolling on floor. He understood that something very serious was bothering him that's why vishant did this. He always did something like this when he was in extreme anger. He roamed his eyes in every corner to find vishant but he did not see him anywhere. He checked bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony but he was nowhere.

He checked him in all mansion but didn't find him.

He called on his phone repeatedly but Vishant did not attend the call. He started to worry about Vishant that what happened because of which the condition of the room was. he left for office to see him.

Elite college

Aashi was going inside the college when a car stopped in front of her with screeching sound. She closed her eyes in fear. Vishant climbed down from the car and grabbed her hand and made his way towards car. She opened her eyes and saw him dragging her somewhere. She got scared like as always and started useless struggling to free her hand from him but he didn't left her hand. He forcefully shoved her inside the passenger seat. She tried again to get out of the car but one glare from him and she stopped her useless trying.

He scolded her in a fit of rage and made her sit in the car quietly and said in his cold voice "if you try to get out one more time it will not be good for you at all."

Aashi sat quietly and started crying. Vishant came into the driving seat and looked at her crying face.

He gave his handkerchief to her and said in calmly but demanding tone "I just want to talk to you so stop crying. I will not harm you." She took handkerchief with trembling hands.

But she didn't stop crying that thing pissed him off.

He got angry and hold her hands in his tight grip and yelled at her like angry lion " I said shut up means shut up."

He left her hands took long breathe to not to scare her more.

She was already sacred now she was shivering in fear.

She stopped her crying but her sobbing sound was still on but this time he didn't lash out on her. He started to driving.

Car halted in front of a restaurant. He looked at her who was still sobbing. He shook his head and came out of the car. He came her side and opened the door for her and told her softly "Come out we will talk while having breakfast". She was sitting in the car and was scared of the sudden stop of the car. She cursed herself for being coward. She only felt one thing with him which was fear. She did not come out of the car and grabbed the seat belt tightly in her fist. Seeing her like this he came close to her and opened the seat belt and took out from her fist. He clenched his jaws and said with cold face "You will come yourself or I will take you in my arms. Choices is yours??? I'd have more fun carrying you in my arms. Now you think how do you want to come??"

Vishant bend down to take her in his arms. only then he saw that she started crying again and fat tears rolling down from her chicks which she had held up for so long. Seeing this, Vishant felt very bad and he stood up straight and gestured her to come out with his eyes. she slowly came out of the car and quietly stood beside him.