chapter 14

Innocent Heart part 14

Agarwal Mansion

Mansion was a very beautiful decorated with different kind of luxury. the wedding was fully arranged in the garden of the house. There was also a wedding pavilion in the same garden. All the guests had arrived and some were coming, just now everyone was waiting for the groom.

Family member busied to make this marriage a fabulous marriage.

Aashi also got ready and came to her room to get her phone. she was losing her last hope to save her sister from vengeful monster who was ready to destroy her sister's life. He was waving his web to trap her family very cleverly and she couldn't able to do anything to save her sister and her family. He made her puppet of his hand who could only see her family getting destroyed by his hand without doing anything to save them.

She entered inside her room and stormed towards side table to get her phone but she got startled by 'woo' voice from her behind. She flinched back rubbing her hand on her chest. She turned around to see her culprit who was laughing like a mental patient.

She saw Nikhil laughing loudly with his hand on his stomach.

Seeing him laughing like this. She got annoyed and said in her sad and annoying tone while giving him her most deadly glare which she could give anyone "you still playing around like nothing horrible happened around us. Stop your childish act and concentrate on our current situation. Do you know what he did to me????"

His face changed from happy and jolly to serious and his eyes lost his mischievousness.

Nikhil couldn't stop himself from getting worried for her. he looked at her face which clearly showing weakness, sadness, irritation, helplessness and many more emotion.

He held her hand and made her sit on bed and sat beside her.

"What do you mean?" he asked her giving her his full attention.

Kabir looked at them with puzzled eyes as he heard them who were looking tense.

He came with Nikhil. Seeing both of them talking like this, Kabir also started understanding something was wrong but he did not know the whole thing.

"What are you both talking about?????" he asked them as he couldn't get it anything. They tilted up their head to look at him but didn't answer him.

"Are you talking about Vishant Raisingh Khurana?" he asked them again with suspicion. She lowered her eyes and sat quietly.

"What do you mean????? Do you know everything????" Nikhil asked him standing up from bed and looking at Kabir with baffled look. He didn't know that Kabir also knew about vishant.

"Not everything but I do know that that person is not right." He replied him while still looking at her who was sitting idly on bed.

"But why do you think so???" Nikhil asked him cocking his eyes in questioning manner.

Kabir told Nikhil everything about that day, haldi ceremony day. When Vishant accused Aashi and Kabir of having an affair. Nikhil got shocked and enraged to hear this and he started looking at her. she was just sitting there crying.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? I said that if that person does something else now, I will not leave him. Enough, I'll go and tell everyone everything right now." Nikhil shouted angrily on her.

He turned to storm out of the room but stopped when he felt a grip on his arm.

He was abruptly turned around by her who was pleading him with her eyes to stop him to left.