chapter 18

Innocent Heart Part 18

She fell asleep in the balcony while crying on her cruel fate. She accepted the arms of sleep to get some peace which she needed very badly.

After a few hours she felt that someone was calling her by her name but she didn't want to wake up and faced the harsh reality. She didn't want to leave this peace sleep so she ignored that voice who was calling her again and again.

She opened her eyes slowly as she felt someone shaking her very badly.

She rubbed her eyes to get rid of sleep and tilted her head to saw that Shanti Aunty was standing in front of her with a warm smile.

She got up from the floor and gave shanti her best forced smile. she saw that she was looking at her with keen interest.

Seeing her red eyes, Shanti understood that she slept here while crying. She felt sad for innocent girl who was suffering. She heard everything about her but she couldn't believe on those because she believed her gut feeling which was telling her that she was innocent.

"You go and get freshen up. the beauticians have arrived. They will get you ready for the reception and I have put your lehenga and jewellery on the bed. They will get you ready." She said her in loving and polite tone.

she nodded her head in yes and went to the bathroom without saying anything. After a while she came out of the bathroom. She saw that two girls were standing beside sofa. She recognized one girl who previously ready her for her wedding.

"Mam she is Meha my friend and she will help me to get you ready for reception." Rena introduced.

Aashi nodded her head in acknowledgement. She knew that she was behaving rudely. she didn't want to behave like this but she was not ready to talk to anyone.

As soon as she sat on vanity table, the beauticians started doing her makeup and in a while her makeup was done.

The beautician gave her lehenga and said "you go and change in it."

That lehenga was a very beautiful wine colour lehenga with matching blouse and dupatta and it had very lovely golden colour hand work on it.

If the situation was not like right now, she would have appreciated this beautiful lehenga a lot but now this was not matter to her.

She took lehenga from her quietly and went into the bathroom to change into it. after a while she came out wearing lehenga.

Beauticians got ready her for the function.

""Look at you mam, You are looking beautiful" Meha praised her beauty looking at her admiring eyes.

"Thank you" she said meekly while looking at herself in the mirror.

She was looking very beautiful but she felt devasted when her eyes fell on her marital signs on her body red chooda on her hands, vermillion in hair partition and mangalsutra (nuptal chain) around her neck.

Tears formed in her eyes but she didn't want to cry so she blinked her eye lids several times to hold them back.

"We will take our leave" rena said to her and packed her makeup kit bag and left from there.

She was sitting idly looking at her hands which was placed on her lap.

She was felling sad and trapped.

Trapped in devil's cluthes.