chapter 6

Innocent Heart Part 6

Early in the morning, Aashi Was walking back and forth restlessly in the balcony of her room. She didn't understand what to do?? Did she meet Vishant or not? To be honest, she did want to meet Vishant at all.

She just wanted to keep herself away from his shadow but still she had to face him. This time too she will have to face Vishant unwillingly because of her fear she could not miss the chance to know what he thought about Mahi.she was repeatedly convincing herself that it was necessary for her sister to meet Vishant but her heart did not want to listen to her, her heart was determined not to meet Vishant but she cannot listen to her heart.Aashi was confused as to what to do now?

Her phone broke her thoughts. Vishant name was flashing on screen. She once again explained to her heart that this was for Didu (sister), she has to do it.she picked up the phone and put it on her ear and said in a low voice "Hello Mr. Khurana".

Vishant did not like her calling him Mr Khurana at all. He had to hear her name from her mouth.

He wanted hear his name in her sweet voice not in this unwanted formal tone.He irritatingly spat at her in his cold tone "If you want to talk to me then you have to take my name and stop calling me Mr. Khurana."she was cursing herself and him in mind, "What was the need to talk to this person that he always wants everything according to himself. Monster Dictator.  Now he has a problem with me even calling him Mr. Khurana. I have not said anything wrong. Arrogant idiot"He called her name in his strong and cold voice which broke her thoughts.

"Okay. I will call you Vishant but you tell me whether you like Didu or not?" she said in defeated tone. She knew that if she didn’t agree with him then he became angry and it will be not good.He asked her in serious tone "what do you think??"she became silent she didn’t say anything because she knew if she said something wrong then he will not like it then the whole thing will go wrong.When he asked her again she said in her low voice "If I had known, why would I have asked you?"“Well…. then you don't know!!” he asked her.“Yes, I don't know.” She said meekly and came inside her room and sat on sofa.“If you want to know then you have to come to meet me. I will pick you up in front of your college in half an hour. Don't be late I don't like people who are late.” He ordered her and cut the call without listening her reply.he was overjoyed to talk to her and was desperate to meet her.

He enjoyed talking to her. He was excited with this thought to spending time with her.

On the other hand, she quickly got ready and left for college leaving her all fear.

She was waiting for him outside the college. She was so nervous and her stupid heart was pleading her again and again to go home back but her mind supporting her to stay and talk to vishant.

A black Audi car stopped in front of her. Vishant lowered the mirror of his car and said to her “come fast”Seeing him, she stood still. She wanted to go with him but her feet were not supporting her.  She felt like her feet glued on road.

He came out of the car seeing her standing quietly in this manner and held her hand and made her sit in the car.

He sat on the driving seat and started driving without saying anything.she sat silently in the car. She could feel his heated gaze on her but she did not want to make eye contact with him so she turned her face towards window and started looking outside and lowered the car's glass to get some fresh air.He told her “Close the glass.”

She neither answer and nor she closed the glass. He himself closed the glass and locked.

She got angry at his action but didn’t say.

She sat silently for a while but after a while started making a strange face.Seeing her like this, he asked her in concern "what happened why are you making such faces". She hardly said Vishant "You stop the car, I am not feeling well. i feel to like......"