Chapter 32

Innocent Heart Part 32

Mahesh was sentenced to life imprisonment in the case done by the Shetty family. Rajat tried a lot to save Mahesh from this case but the evidence was so strong that no one could do anything. Due to sudden came Mahesh's case in this way, Rajat also understood that someone had deliberately did it with strong planning to reopen this case again.

Rajat now became alone due to Mahesh going to jail because till now Mahesh had given him full support in all his bad work but now, he was alone. A week after Mahesh was jailed, Rajat went to jail to meet him but even after meeting Mahesh, he did not know who was responsible behind Mahesh going to jail.

Afternoon (Elite College)

Aashi and all her friends were sitting in the college canteen talking about the college party going on in the college.

"Tomorrow there is a party for the students in the college so we're all coming, aren't we???" Kavya asked enthusiastically while looking at everyone with hope in her eyes to hear yes from her friends, hearing which Sakshi got excited too and said in chirpy tone while jumping on her chair in excitement "Everyone is coming, no one's excuse will work and I have thought that we all should go shopping for the party tomorrow. what do you all say??"

Sakshi suggested to all of them the idea of ​​going shopping together which made everyone think.

"Not a bad idea" Nikhil also said while supporting Sakshi. Kabir also agreed to this but Aashi did not say anything about it. She was thinking deeply something but she tilted up her head to look at her friend when she felt their questioning gaze on herself.

everyone started staring at her with serious expression when she didn't give her approval.

Aashi smiled sheepishly seeing their serious look.

"Aashi, I just want to hear yes from your mouth only" Kavya threatened her pointing her finger at her. Aashi gulped down and started sipping her coffee to avoid their hard glare.

"I am also with Kavya" Sakshi also supported kavya.

she was listening to them all while sipping her coffee. she also wanted to go shopping and party with her friends but will Vishant allow her to do this? She knew that she could not say yes to her friends without his permission that's why she did not say anything.

"Aashi, won't you come???" Kabir asked looking at her with some unknown emotion in his eyes. he had accepted that now Aashi could never be with him but still his heart forgot everything which was stopping him to go to her and after seeing her a strong pull started drawing towards her but he knew that he was wrong. She was still his friend that's why he wanted that at least he got some moments of happiness with her, even if it was only as a friend.

"Why won't she come, Aashi will definitely come. I don't want to hear anything. Aashi you will have to come." Sakshi interrupted and started glaring at her as if Aashi refused then no one will be worse than her for her.

"Yes, Sakshi is right, you have to come. You haven't come with us anywhere since you got married. You have to come with us because none of us are going to listen to you. It is decided that you must come with us for shopping tomorrow morning and for the party at night, no more discussion on this." Kavya also said with Sakshi that seeing both of them, Aashi could not refuse but she herself could not decide whether she will come to the party or not because it was in Vishant's hands. If he gave her permission to come to the party, then only she will be able to come.

"Aashi what are you thinking so much??? You are making us wait as if we are asking you to take you to some haunted place and not for a shopping and party???" Sakshi whined when she saw her silence.