chapter 8

Innocent Heart Part 8

Shaan mention

(Morning Time)

Karan was keeping his bag in his car when Vishant came and he also put his bag. Karan was going to meet his grandparents. He was very angry on him so he thought to avoid him to not create more trouble. Vishant looked at his brother who was royally ignoring him. He shook his head at his antics.

Karan didn’t say anything to Vishant and opened the door of the car.

"How long you will be angry with me???? Bro please don’t behave like this" vishant said and put his hand on his shoulder and turned him around to face him.

“Why do you need me??? do whatever you want. Make your plan and execute them like you want. Who I am to you??” Karan hissed at him in anger and jerked away his hand.

“Don't say that. You are my brother. Try to understand me Bro.” Vishant said with huff and looked at his brother who was glaring him.

“Tell me Bro. Why should I try to understand???” he asked him in frustrated tone. He wanted to confront his brother that he was doing wrong to dragging Rajat’s daughter in this revenge shit when they were innocent.

“if you don't try to understand me then I can't expect this from anyone else.” Vishant said making irritated face when he saw his brother was not paying any heed.

Karan looked at his brother who was rubbing his hands on his face with irritation. He had never seen him so frustrated. he shook his head.

“You know you're doing wrong.” Karan said with a sigh.

“I know but how can you fight with me because of these people??  Have you forgotten what they did to us?? Have you forgotten everything?? They are more important than me to you???” he asked him in pissed off tone. He was trying his best to control his anger and lash out on him.

“I have not forgotten anything, I myself want Rajat to get punished but not like that...” Karan said to his brother.

“Whatever…  I have something to tell you and I want you to help me.” Vishant said and took a deep breathe.

Karan narrowed his eyes and raised his one eyebrow and asked in single word “What???”

“I'm going to get married to Mahi on the last date of this month.” He said without any emotion. His face was showing no expression.

Karan jaw dropped down and eyes popped out like ball. He shook his head and looked at his brother with shocked filled eyes. He couldn’t believe what his brother blurted out.

“Marriage??” Karan asked him and he only nodded his head.

“What are you talking about? How could that be so? How can you marry Mahi? Marriage is not a game. You know that in this meaningless marriage not only Mahi's but also your life will be ruined.” He hissed at him in anger and run his fingers in his hair in frustration.

He started walking back and forth in anger and vishant stood there without any movement like he was expecting same reaction from his brother.

“This marriage is very important.” Vishant broke silence.

“But why is it necessary??” Karan stopped and asked him.

“You know that I am a 20% shareholder in the Agarwal industry but these are not enough I need more shares to control on Agarwal industry.” He said and opened passenger side of car door and climbed inside the car. He closed the door.

Karan came and occupied driver seat. He tuned his head towards him and asked him “So you want to marry Mahi for that.??”

Vishant nodded his head and threw back his head on seat.