Chapter 21

Innocent Heart part 21

Ajay, Karan and Vishant were talking about something. Just then Aashi also came there and stood beside sofa. Seeing her, Ajay came to her and pulled her in a hug and she also hugged back her brother.

"How are you??? I've come to pick you up." Ajay said kissing her forehead in brotherly tone.

She hugged him more tightly. She was overwhelmed by his presence. she felt like that she was in safe place where no one could hurt her.

"I missed you Baccha" Ajay said stroking her head lovingly.

"I missed you too bhai" she said in mumbling tone. Listening her, Ajay smiled and broke the hug.

"I know Baccha that's why I am here" he said while cupping her face in his hands.

She gave him her genuine smile.

They were sharing brother and sister moment when Karan's voice came from behind " It was good that you came to pick her up. she also has to talk a lot to you people."

Ajay left her face and snaked around her shoulder with one hand and said smilingly "It is true that I also have a lot of things to talk with her. she was never gone far away from us even for a day, always someone was with her but after marriage I have not been able to talk to her well."

She did not say anything, she was just listening to everything silently because she was still afraid of Vishant's earlier behavior, due to which no words were coming out of her mouth. Seeing her silent, Ajay tapped on her shoulder lightly and asked her in concern tone "What happened, why are you so silent? Is there any problem, baby?"

Aashi gulped down the lamp and looked at vishant in nervousness. She didn't know what to answer her brother. Karan looked at his brother and shook his head in disappointment as he saw him threatening Aashi through his eyes.

"I am asking you Something doll???" Ajay asked her again when she didn't answer to him.

Before she could answer anything, Vishant asked in calm tone "What problem can Aashi have here?? Do you have any problem, Aashi???" first he asked Ajay then Aashi.

She understood threat beneath his words so she shook her head negatively while giving her best forced smile to her brother.

Ajay felt that something was off with her but he didn't ask her here. He will talk to her when they will reach their house.

Ajay looked at Vishant suspiciously and said to him with an awkward smile " I have never seen her like this that's why I was asking. Now I think we should take our leave."

Vishant came to her and took her one hand in his hand and said to her in normal tone while looking at her intensely "I will come to pick you up tomorrow morning till then you enjoy with your family."

He squeezed her hand hard and asked her in low and demanding tone when she didn't reply him "Ok Aashi?????"

She felt pain but she did not show her pain on face to Ajay. She nodded her head immediately.

He caressed her hand with his one hand and left it.

"We should go now." Ajay said to vishant and Karan. Vishant nodded his head while Karan said with a smile "take care of yourself"

She nodded her head and gave him a smile but she didn't look at vishant who was staring at her.

Ajay and Aashi said bye to Karan and left from there.

Agarwal Mention

Mahi Kabir and Nikhil were waiting for Aashi and Ajay eagerly. They were in living room and siting on sofa.