Chapter 45

Innocent Heart Part 45

Continued..........

Then suddenly Aashi's phone started buzzing. She gave Radha a awkward smile before getting from the sofa and took out her phone from her purse which kept on the table.

A smile automatically formed on her lips and her heart started beating faster seeing Vishant's name flashing on the phone. Her eyes started to shine with happiness, which were shining with tears a while back.

When Radha glanced at Aashi with her moist eyes who was smiling with her teary eyes looking at the screen of her phone standing there near the table, so it did not take her a second to know that what was the reason behind her smile. she coughed little to gain her attention who was just ogling at her phone without blinking her eyes.

Aashi looked at her direction from her phone who was looking at her teasingly. She cheekily told her before she could ask her "he is calling me."

"Who?? Your husband??" Radha asked her in amuse tone while getting up from the sofa.

She nodded her head instantly while clutching her phone tightly.

Radha wiped her tears with her hand and smilingly said to her "Then answer the call or else the call will be disconnected".

Aashi happily clenched her phone in her fist and smiled at her sheepishly.

"I'll be back in a while" saying this she stormed out of her office to the garden.

When Radha saw Aashi running away beaming with happiness, she murmured to herself shaking her head "Crazy girl....... she doesn't even know what her heart is wanting???"

She walked to the window with a genuine smile and looked towards the sky folding her hands and prayed in her mind for their wellbeing and happiness which laid in each other "God keep their pair like this...... May my children get all their share of happiness."

Aashi came to the garden and about to pick up the call but call disconnected making her pout sadly.

"Useless phone" she groaned before dialling his number. she did not know why but she could not wait to talk to him and her eagerness increased further when instead of Vishant's voice, she heard a computer recorded voice from the other side, which told that he was busy on another call.

"What kind of man is this??? He has time to talk to the whole world except his wife. Since a long time, I have been waiting for his call but arrogant man as he is, he did not call me and now he has done it only once. I didn't pick up the call at once, so didn't call me again and when I do, his line was busy. Good for nothing, shameless, arrogant, liar husband of mine." she cursed him when the line of his phone was constantly busy.

After coming from the hospital, Vishant came to his company in Mumbai, he had a very important meeting, after completing which he entered to his office room and slummed down on the sofa throwing his coat on the other sofa. He threw his head back resting against the sofa while loosing his tie which was suffocating him. he closed his eyes pressing his palm against his head which was still paining like hell.

Aashi's face started appearing in mind as his closed his eyes. He got flashes of last night one by one. He remembered that how she handled him patiently and with love last night and seeing her love and concern for him, a wide smile formed on his face.

The way she handled him last night made one thing clear for him that she had a soft corner for him too and she had also started feeling for him which might turn into love very soon but it was possible only then when he did not do something in his anger that dragged them back to where they started or maybe worst.