Chapter 55

Innocent Heart Part 55

Flashback starts

Nandini - 14 years

Rajat - 16 years

Devnarayan Sain - Nandini's father (Dhanraj's PA and his best friend. Dhanraj and Devnarayan had been with each other since college, he dearly loved his only daughter, she was a beautiful token of his late beloved wife whom he wanted to give all the happiness in the world.)

Seema Sain - Nandini's mother (She left this world only after giving birth to Nandini, both Devnarayan and Seema were orphans and they both had a love marriage)

Dhanraj Agarwal - Rajat's father (Current CEO of Agarwal Industries, Dhanraj Agarwal was one of those people who mind their own business, he didn't care about anyone other than his family but he had soft corner for Nandini and her father. He was neither a bad person nor a good person as long as no one messed with him, he also did not harm anyone.)

Ravita Agarwal - Rajat's mother (She was the one because of whom Rajat was so spoiled, stubborn, angry, mean because of her love he was the person he was today. For her, her son was everything for whom she could do anything could.)

Rajat and Nandini were friends since childhood but not so close one as their father's also friends. For Nandini, Rajat was her friend with whom she had been playing since childhood, while for Rajat, Nandini was his obsession and possession which belonged to him only. He did not like Nandini talking to any other boy or spending her time with anyone except him. He treated her like property he owned.

He forbade Nandini to talk to any other boy but she liked to live her life according to her own way, she did not like his unnecessary interference because for her he was her friend but now she did not feel that too. The little friendship she used to share with him had also ended since he started putting unnecessary restrictions on her because for her, he was just a friend with whom she had spent her childhood but now he wanted to be more than which she didn't like at all.

She tried to make him understand a lot that he should not tell her what to do but it did not make any difference to him so she stopped talking to him after getting tired and tried to avoid him as much as possible.

He always used to create troubles for her. He had forbidden all the boys of their school to talk to her or we could say that he threatened to everyone not to interact with her. if no one listened to him, then he punished them in his own way which was not good at all, like one day when a boy talked to Nandini, he punished that boy. He pushed that boy down the stairs without being noticed by anyone, due to which that boy had to be admitted to the hospital immediately.

One random day Rajat was in school with his friends. It's lunch time now. Just then he saw Nandini going towards the library, then he also followed her to the library where he saw that she was trying to get the book from the bookshelf but the book was too high due to which her hands could not reach. she tried her best to get that book by jumping from her place but she still couldn't reach the book.

Rajat took his step towards her to help her but he suddenly stopped seeing something. His eyes and face turned red with anger and he clenched his hands tightly into his fists.

He angrily stared at her and the person who was helping Nandini get the book.

He was their English teacher. He took the book and gave it to her and on what he said something to him which he could not hear. He patted on her head lightly like an elder brother and said something with a smile and left from there.

As soon as she about to leave from there Rajat marched towards her and held her hand tightly and angrily hissed at her "How many times have you been told not to talk to any man or boy, then why were you talking to him"