Chapter 39

Innocent Heart Part 39

Vishant's POV

I did not understand what to do or not to do, on one hand me and Karan were very close to ruining that fucker Rajat Agarwal and on the other hand I was worried about my and Aashi's relationship.

No matter how much I tried to make everything right between us, nothing got right, rather it got worse than before and the reason for that was my anger and my horrible past.

I didn't even know when she did not become just a part of my life but became my life. Now I could not live without her even for a moment but there was a lot between us which could still distance us.

The truth of my past and his father was that bitter truth of our life which I could not change even if I wanted to. I knew whatever I was doing with Aashi was extremely wrong but should I do??? I could neither let her go away from me nor let her get close to the man who ruined my happy family knowing that he was her father and he will not harm her.

Rajat loved his children very much and it made me very angry to see how a person could live happily and peacefully with his family after snatching their parents from two children.

Aashi was a naive girl who knew nothing about the dark side of her father.

I knew the day she learned the truth about her father, she will be heartbroken but I could not stop it from happening even if I wanted to.

That bastard will have to pay for what he had done to me and my family and I will not leave him at any cost no matter what happened.

I loved Aashi very much but it did not mean that I will leave her father but one thing which was troubling me since few days was Aashi doubting my love when she will come to know the truth of my presence in her life, then she will find my love to be false, she will find this marriage a conspiracy, but how could I explain to her that I came into her life only for my hatred and revenge but I married for love not for revenge.

I knew that the way I treat Aashi did not testify to the truth of what I said, but I really love her very much. She was the peace of my life, I could not imagine my life without her, she was my everything.

I will never let her get away from me. It was her choice whether she will be with me willingly or forcefully. The moment I took vows with her in front of the holy fire, she became mine and now no one could take her away from me. The vermilion between her hair partition and the magalsutra (nuptial chain) around her neck were proof of our marriage. She is mine, only mine.

As I was getting closer to my destination, my fear of losing her was increasing and because of this fear, when she asked me permission to go to her house, I lost my temper and got angry at her and lashed out on her. This was my fault. I should not have done this. I did not want to hurt her because of my insecurities but my damm insecurities always kicked me at the wrong time and things went wrong.

I tried to talk to her again the next morning but she again started saying the same thing and I again lost my temper and made her cry for which I hated myself.

I wanted to be the reason of her happiness but because of my anger I always became the reason of her sorrow.

She got angry with me yesterday morning when I asked her not to go back home and now, I knew she will punish me with her painful silence. I could not stand her silence at all. I will be happy if she could take out her anger by shouting at me but no my kitten had to show her anger with her special silence treatment which was more painful than any other punishment for me

In these few months of our marriage, we started coming close to each other, she started trusting me but my anger and insecurities again spoiled everything.