4. What's going on ?

While I tried to relax and enjoy breakfast with Bill, something caught my attention that left me even more confused. Bill looked like he had walked straight out of 2007, with the same iconic look I remembered so well. His hair was flat now because it was morning, but his entire demeanor took me back to that time.
"Bill," I began cautiously, "what day is it today?" I could hardly believe I was asking this question.
He looked at me and answered without hesitation, "Thursday, May 24th."
My heart began to race. "Of what year?" I whispered, as if afraid of the answer.
He looked at me with a slight smile. "2007, of course," he said as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
Bill grabbed my wrists as he saw the panic in my eyes, and I felt his strong hands calming me. "Are you going to tell me what's going on, Elise?" he asked with concern.
I hesitated for a moment, my thoughts in disarray, but eventually decided to share the truth with him. "Will you promise not to laugh at me?" I whispered uncertainly.
Bill nodded seriously and said, "Promise."
"I think I come from the future," I said softly.
Bill let go of my wrists and suddenly burst into laughter, filling the room with his laughter. I looked at him with an indignant expression, and as his laughter continued, my irritation grew.
After what felt like an eternity of his laughter, I finally gave him a good poke in the side. "Just a little longer," he chuckled.
"Okay, okay," he said finally, and he rubbed his eyes as if trying to wipe away the tears of laughter. "Why do you think that?" he asked, now serious.
I took a deep breath and began to tell Bill in detail about my unusual awakening in this room. "I woke up in this chic room," I began, "but I actually fell asleep in my own bedroom last night. It was May 24, 2023, and I was just lying in my own bed in Berlin."
As I spoke, I saw the confusion in Bill's eyes. "But here," I continued, "it's May 24, 2007, and you look like you've just come straight from that time. Everything is so different, and I don't understand any of it."
"'You're kidding, right?'" I continued, his confusion and disbelief still evident. But then I thought, realizing that I might have information that no one else could possibly have at that time. "Okay, 2007, the year your album 'Scream' has just been released," I began cautiously, "you might already have ideas for your next album." After a short pause, I said softly, "I know what your next album is going to be."
Bill raised his eyebrows and looked at me skeptically. "No way! Only Tom and I have an idea for our next album. You couldn't possibly know that."
"Humanoid," I whispered softly. The shock on Bill's face was unmistakable. "How do you know this?" he asked, his voice trembling with amazement.
I looked him straight in the eyes and said firmly, "I also know that the first track on that CD is going to be 'Noise.'"
Bill turned pale and seemed momentarily speechless. "How do you know all of this?" he finally stammered.
I took a deep breath and began to tell him about the things I knew, the songs, the lyrics, and even small details I remembered from interviews and articles I had read in my time. Bill listened attentively, his eyes wide open with amazement and disbelief, as we tried to understand how this was possible and what it could all mean.