56. A hot Morning

The next morning, I woke up to a sharp pain in my finger. The anesthesia had clearly worn off, and I groaned softly from the pain. My eyes opened slowly, and I realized that Bill was lying next to me. He likely woke up from my pain groan and looked at me with concern.
"Elise, are you okay?" he asked, slightly sitting up and looking at me with sleepy eyes.
I nodded, although I tried not to show the pain in my finger. "Yes, it's just my finger. The anesthesia has worn off."
Bill came closer and gently examined my finger. "Let's take a look," he said softly as he first removed the bandage and then inspected the wound. It was red and swollen, and a scar was clearly forming where the doctor had stitched the cut. "It doesn't look too good, but it's normal after such a procedure."
I nodded and smiled weakly. "It will be fine. It's just a bit painful now."
He then used antiseptic before putting a new bandage on my finger.
I groaned from the pain. He smiled gently and kissed my forehead. "Well done," he comforted as he lay back down next to me.
Bill grinned mischievously and whispered, "I know something to ease the pain." "Oh yeah?" I asked curiously. "Where were we when the assistant interrupted us?" Bill asked with a playful smile.
Bill got closer to me, his lips on their way to mine. As I looked at him, I felt the warmth of his breath coming closer, his lips almost about to kiss me.
My heart pounded in my throat, and I knew I was about to give in to the attraction between us. But I couldn't allow it. Before his lips touched mine, I knew I had to act. I gently placed a finger on his puckered lips and whispered with hesitation in my voice, "Bill, no, we can't do this. Think about your girlfriend Elise. You don't want to hurt her."
Bill stared at me, his eyes penetrating and full of desire. But slowly, his gaze turned into a serious expression. He tilted his head slightly and spoke with determination in his voice, "Elise. I want nothing to do with the other Elise anymore. If I see her again, I'll break up with her immediately."
Bill embraced me tightly, and he gently turned me to my side. My back was now against his chest, and I could feel the warmth of his body. His lips pressed softly against my neck, and his kiss started tender but quickly intensified. My breathing quickened as I felt the gentle touch of his lips on my skin. A soft moan escaped my throat, surprised by the intensity of the pleasure he was giving me. Bill whispered softly in my ear. "Is this your weak spot, Elise?" It was as if he was awakening the most hidden desires in me, and I could no longer suppress my desire for him.
Bill's lips found my skin again and began to suck gently, causing my body to arch with pleasure. It felt like a flow of electric waves shooting through every nerve in my body. My heartbeat accelerated, and my breathing became deeper and irregular.
"Oh Bill," I moaned softly, my fingers clutching the sheet, my eyes closed, and my body writhing under his touch. His hands slid along my sides, caressing my skin with tender determination. His fingers were warm and skillful as they followed the contours of my body.

The door swung open abruptly, and Tom appeared in the doorway with a grin on his face. It was clear that he had caught us in a somewhat compromising situation. The expression on his face was a combination of mild mockery and amusement.
"Oh, are you doing it again?" he called out with a laugh in his voice, implying that Bill and I were caught again.
Bill's eyes shot open, and he seemed to freeze momentarily in shock. "Damn it, Tom!" Bill shouted indignantly as he withdrew his hands from my body and stood up.
I shot up, my cheeks flushed with shame and excitement. Honestly, I was thankful to Tom because I had really lost control. The moment was abruptly interrupted by Tom's appearance, and although I sat there with a blush on my cheeks, I was also relieved that we hadn't gone further in that intimate moment. Bill looked at Tom with an irritated gaze, but Tom didn't seem particularly impressed. He grinned broadly and rubbed his hands together as if he had just won the lottery.
"Sorry, bro, but I did knock," Tom said as he stepped into the room. "Should I wait outside until you're done?"
Bill sighed deeply and walked to the door. "No, Tom, it's fine. We were just talking." It was clear that Bill was trying to downplay the situation and silence his brother.
Tom laughed and gave Bill a pat on the shoulder as he walked through the room. "Talking, sure," he mumbled with a wink.
Bill turned to me with a frown on his face and sighed again. "Sorry for Tom. He sometimes has no sense of privacy."
I smiled faintly, still a bit shy from the incident. "It's okay, Bill. Let's just continue where we left off later... in our conversation, I mean."
Tom's laughter filled the room, and I couldn't suppress a nervous smile. It was clear that Tom didn't entirely believe my words, but he didn't seem intent on probing the subject further.
He continued, "Anyway, Bill, you really need to get up. Our friends will be here soon, and Mom is busy with preparations for the family gathering."
I furrowed my brows and turned to Bill. "What?" I asked in surprise. Bill hadn't mentioned anything about friends or family coming over.
Bill sighed, seeming momentarily thrown off by Tom's announcement but quickly composed himself. "Oh, I forgot to mention that," he muttered.
I looked from one to the other, a bit overwhelmed by the sudden change in plans. Bill smiled and put an arm around me. "Don't worry, they're all very nice."