62. Poland

We had safely arrived in Poland after a calm flight. While in the taxi on our way to the hotel, I sat next to Bill. During the flight, I hadn't seen much of him as the guys were busy with their new song. Bill apologized, saying, "Sorry for being so occupied."
I smiled and replied, "No problem. How's the new song, 'Automatic'?"
Bill looked somewhat surprised at me and asked, "How do you know about that?"
"Bill, I know all the songs from 'Humanoid' by heart," I answered.
"Oh, right," he said, recalling. "I forgot you already know all the songs."
He looked a bit uncertain and inquired, "What do you think of the song?"
It took no effort to answer honestly, "It's my favorite track on the entire CD."

We arrived at our hotel, where the rest of the band members and the crew were already gathering in the lobby. David began his usual briefing. "Today's schedule includes an award show. Makeup and styling will be done here at the hotel, and then we'll head to the concert hall," David informed.
I saw everyone around me nodding, but I couldn't help but ask, "Hmm, no performance today?" The others' glances focused on me, and I realized I had made a massive mistake. David looked at me with raised eyebrows, and his eyes seemed to shoot fire. "Elise, don't you know your tour schedule?" his stern voice sounded. I immediately turned red with shame. "Sorry," I stammered, aware of my blunder.
David was clearly irritated and responded, "I'll have to inform your manager about this." Bill tried to defend me by saying, "David!"
But David stood firm and addressed me. "Elise, can I speak to you in my hotel room shortly?" His face radiated authority and displeasure.
Bill, clearly not happy with the situation, asked again, "David!"
But David didn't waver and gave clear instructions to Bill. "Bill, take your luggage to your room and get ready for the award show. Time is running out!"
Bill squeezed my hand one more time, his eyes filled with reassurance, and whispered with a soft smile, "No stress, David isn't the worst." With a wink, he let go of my hand and turned around, heading towards his assigned hotel room.

I followed David to his hotel room, nervous about what was about to happen. The room was chic and spacious, with large windows revealing a beautiful view of the city. Soft sunlight streamed in, illuminating the room in a gentle way. There were a few comfortable armchairs around a glass coffee table, and the bed was large and inviting with neatly arranged sheets.
David gestured to one of the chairs, and I took a seat, my heart pounding in my throat. I immediately began apologizing and trying to defend myself, explaining that I thought the award show was scheduled for the next day. David quickly interrupted me, "Leave the tour schedule aside," he said sternly. "Explain to me what this means."
He tossed a magazine onto the table, and I stared at the front page displaying a photo of Bill and me. The photo was taken at a location that immediately reminded me of the farewell moment before I returned to my own world, just a few meters from my house. The looks in our eyes radiated an intense connection, while the headline above the photo screamed in large letters: "Bill Kaulitz Secretly in Love with Yet Unknown Singer?"
The photo itself was a work of art. We stood there, our bodies close to each other, in some kind of private world. Bill's expression was one of tenderness and longing, while I looked up at him with a gentle smile. My hand rested softly on his chest, and his fingers gripped my side. The sun in the background gave the photo a golden glow, and it was clear that a deep emotional connection was captured between us.
It was a headline that grabbed attention and violated any form of privacy. I had no idea how this news had come about, but the thought that our intimate moments were now public property filled me with concern.
David waited for an explanation, but I was momentarily speechless. It was hard to comprehend that something that happened between Bill and me had now become a sensational news story. I tried to find the right words to explain that this was not what it seemed, but the situation seemed hopeless.
"Uh," I began, but couldn't get further than that. David looked at me with raised eyebrows and spoke with a calm but stern tone. His gaze was razor-sharp as he pointed to the photo on the magazine's front page. "Paul told me you recently had a conversation. And now I see this?" I felt the knot in my stomach grow larger and swallowed nervously. "Do you mean the conversation about the contract, David?" I cautiously tried.
"Elise, the contract was clear. It was about ending your relationship with Bill Kaulitz. And now suddenly this photo appears?" His eyes flashed with anger. "You can feel the love emanating from this photo!" he shouted. I couldn't deny it. The photo did indeed radiate deep affection between Bill and me.
"I don't want to hurt Bill," I whispered softly, attempting to make my stance clear. "He would be devastated if he found out the truth."
With a deep sigh of frustration, David said, "Elise, you damn well know that this was not the agreement. You knew from the start that your adventure with Bill couldn't continue."
I began to barely hold back tears. "It's inhumane, David," I retorted, and my emotions began to take over.
David looked me straight in the eyes. "Have you developed feelings for Bill?" he asked sharply.
My response came faster than I expected. "No," I said, and my own words shocked me. It was an instinctive reaction, a defense mechanism to shield myself from potential pain.
David seemed unimpressed. "Okay, Elise, if you want to play this game," he said determinedly, "I'll bring Bill in here, and I'll present the contract to him. I'll let him hear this conversation. It will be over between you two very quickly."
The threat of those words cut through me, and tears sprang to my eyes as I desperately screamed, "No."

In My Dreams - Bill Kaulitz Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें