34. Hang over for the boys!

I tried to get Bill's attention and gestured that I wanted to talk to him in his tour bus room. He nodded in agreement. Bill stood up, but David immediately protested.
"Bill, where are you going? You need to eat something!" David exclaimed worriedly.
"I just want to talk to Elise for a moment," Bill replied calmly. "You guys don't have any issues, right?"
Said David, looking Bill straight in the eyes. Gustav intervened and began to distract David. He gestured for us to go to Bill's room so we could talk in peace.
We walked to Bill's room, and once the door was closed behind us, I began to speak. My heart pounded in my throat, and I knew I had to apologize for last night's argument.
"I really want to apologize for last night, Bill," I began with a sigh. "I shouldn't have reacted so strongly."
Bill looked at me and sighed in turn, and I could see the fatigue in his eyes. He seemed to want to put last night's argument behind him, and that gave me hope.
"No, I'm sorry, Elise. I shouldn't have been so jealous and caused a scene."
I smiled in relief. "I understand, Bill. And I want you to know that I really care about you. I would never do anything to hurt you."
Bill stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek. His thumb stroked my cheek as he looked at me.
"I care about you too, Elise," he said softly. "I was just afraid of losing you."
I placed my hand on his and smiled. "That will never happen, Bill."
"Well, yes," I said with a laugh, "in two days, we'll be in Berlin, and then you'll have your real Elise back."
Bill took a step back and seemed to momentarily forget that I would actually leave soon. "Oh, right," he replied, as if the realization dawned on him again. "I will really miss you when you're gone."
I took his hand again and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I'll miss you too, Bill. But we have two more days together; let's make the best of it."
Bill smiled and nodded. "I totally agree."
It was clear that Bill had a wild night the previous evening, and I frowned in concern. "How are you feeling now?" I asked.
Bill rubbed his face tiredly. "Not great, to be honest. Last night, I went to Tom's hotel room, and we watched the football game together with Georg, and we drank too much."
I couldn't suppress a small smile, realizing that these guys, despite their fame and responsibilities, were still teenagers. "Sounds like you guys had a pretty wild night."
Bill nodded and sighed deeply. "Yeah, you could say that. But now I don't feel so good. I should have known better."
I placed my hand on his shoulder to reassure him. "Oh well, everyone makes mistakes, Bill. The important thing is that you learn from them."
Bill smiled weakly. "You're right about that. And now I'm going to try to eat something; hopefully, that will make me feel better."
I nodded in agreement. "That sounds like a good plan. And maybe you can get some rest before the concert starts."
Bill nodded again and stood up to go back to the common area.

Back in the common area, Bill started to eat calmly from the breakfast that had been prepared for him. Tom had eaten something earlier and seemed to feel a bit better, but Georg still looked pale. It was clear that the previous night had exhausted them, and I hoped they would recover quickly before the concert started.
I decided to sit at their table and asked Georg cautiously how he was doing. He looked up and smiled faintly. "Not too good, Elise. I think I shouldn't have drunk so much."
I nodded understandingly. "It happens to the best of us, Georg. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon."
Bill, sitting on the other side of the table, looked up and nodded in agreement. "Yes, we really need some rest before the concert starts."
David looked at us seriously and said, "You guys have a tight schedule today. There's a lot on the agenda, so there won't be much rest." "Georg," David continued. "I advise you to take a shower as soon as we arrive at the concert venue. Maybe that will freshen you up a bit."

Not much later, we arrived at the concert venue. While the guys hurried to their dressing room to shower and prepare for the busy day, I decided to stay in my dressing room. I felt a sudden surge of inspiration and wanted to write some new songs. I grabbed my notebook and pen and sat down at the makeup table, where my hair and makeup were usually done before performances.
The words began to flow as I put my thoughts and feelings on paper. I knew I wanted to share these new songs with Bas later and ask for his opinion. As I wrote, I felt comfortable in my dressing room, surrounded by the atmosphere of the music world and ready to create new songs. Time flew by as I focused on my lyrics and melodies.
Bas entered our dressing room, and I greeted him with enthusiasm. I immediately showed him the songs I had written, and his eyes lit up with excitement. He took out his guitar and began playing chords that perfectly matched my lyrics and melodies.
It was amazing to make music together, and I felt grateful that Bas was such a talented and creative partner to work with. We worked hard on the arrangements and melodies, and after a while, we had several songs that we both really liked.